Chapter 1

Darkness is all I could see. Every where I turned was only darkness. I ran in different directions, again only darkness. Suddenly a bright light was casted around me before going back to the darkness. I looked around and found Midoriko and many demons fighting each other in a distance. My eyes widened as I turned my attention to my left and I found Naraku's head in the middle of a spider web.
     "What's going on here?" I screamed as I continued to watch the events unfold before me.
     "We are here to start the whole battle over again, for all eternity." Naraku glanced at me.
     "Make a wish." A voice whispered to me. Immediately I turned to the direction of the voice but found nothing. "Make a wish Kagome." It repeated. "You want to see Sesshomaru again. Be honest with yourself."
     At first I thought about Kikyo's wish to see Inuyasha again. Then my eyes glanced towards Naraku, his wish was probably a modest one; Onigumo just wanted Kikyo's love. As I thought about it, I knew that the jewel would never grant the true, unselfish wish of it's owner. When I didn't respond, the voice erupted through the darkness.
     "What will you do Kagome?"
     "I won't make a wish. He will come for me." I said with determination, knowing well that he will come.
At the mention of that, a bright light was casted upon me, blinding me for a moment. When the light faded, standing there was the Ice Prince himself, Lord Sesshomaru. My eyes widened for a brief moment, a little surprised but happy none than less. Suddenly he dashed for me and wrapped his arms around me.

*Or*

*Or*

     Then he leaned closer to me, planting a kiss upon my lips

     Then he leaned closer to me, planting a kiss upon my lips. The kiss was slow before it grew to be a passionate kiss. It felt like Sesshomaru and I were the only ones standing around.

 It felt like Sesshomaru and I were the only ones standing around