chapter two

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter three)

Knock knock✊✊

Yes come in simran you knw u dont have to knock when coming in baby,,,simran opened the door and saw her brother on his laptop working..☹☹big bruh i thought i told u no working from home koh,,,asad was looking at his kid sister who was seriously scolding him he immediately closed the laptop and rise his hands up.....simran smile and took the laptop away frm his,,,to his center table bruh now go and freshen up i will go get ur food....

Asad rise an eye to her simran i tot am the big bruh here are do u get to b the one scolding me,,,,

🤷‍♀🤷‍♀maybe because you are too busy making money and forgetting you have a life to live,,,,so  simran the sis has to tak over frm there now skucchhhhh asad started laughing and head to the bathroom.....he came back and saw simran waiting for him on his bed wit his a tray of food...asad sat down and started eating,,,,simran was busy playing piano play on her ipad phone....

Bruh i have been meaning to ask you of a favor,,,yez baby anything bt a car u knw u r too young for driving a car not now atleast when u reach 20 dt will b your before he finish saying it she said it b4 him....

Birthday gift...yes yes i knw that has been the story,while dis time around dt is not what i want...

Asad rise his head from what his eating and kept the spoon while dts new wats dt...big bruh ughmm simran started rubbing her head...

Simran you knw its me and am a one world guy if wat u want is not appropriate i will not give if it is u gt it now or first tin 2mr mawnee.

While i want you to take me to my frds sister's birthday tomorrow bruh ruky's sis said she love you bt is scared of talking to you and i t.......

Simran stopped her sentence mid way seeing how her bruh was looking at her......am sorry dont gt angry at me

Who put u up to this,,,bruh listen it mhie simran hu put u up on this...well bruh i brought up d idea and dad said he likes the girl for you so i decided to give it a shot by talking to u...

Asad let out a breath and tap on the space close to him simran sat and was looking at her brother,,,bby girl ur bro av seen alot before u were born and dt made me hate ladies if not you and mum,,,every other woman only show they like me bcox of the money baby i will only marry if i gt a girl hu material tins dont matter to and nowaday girls like dt are not created.. ...bruh what abt me while i av been asking for alot frm you n dad*****shhh baby dont compare yourself to those gold diggers u are one of a kind....now enough of that talk am having a headache already lets not talk abt dt again dont allow mum and dad use u again....understood yes bruh so u are not angry...no am not do i look angry baby simran shake her head...

While fine now can i sleep i need to wake up early for work....

Simran frown her face bro lets chat a little more u dont need any work u are rich already

Yes i am and i intend to b more rich than this now skuchhhh simran ta fashr da dariya...kwaikwayo kawai  u jst stole my line yes i did and i will do it again...asad stand up and gt ahold of simrans hand to the door he opened the door and ushered her out....while now good night.

Good night bruh...

Asad closed the door and sat down on the bed for a while then he later shake his head switch off the light ...

Later in the night asad was struggling in his sleep,,,jst like someone was fighting him or chucking,,,,after awhile of struggle he manage to wake up stattle all sweaty,,,,,,inalillahi wa inalillahi rahi'u not again i was surprise seeing a little tears in his eyes not again why do this dream keep hunting God help me forget that horrible woman she doesn't deserve to b the reason of me being in this world,,,asad sat there for a bit then later he stood up went to the bathroom and perform abolution he himself was surprise because he knows he has done alot of wrong to his creator it has been a while he prayed if he does he only do wen he has such dream....asad came out of the restroom and started praying two raka'a after finishing he rise his hands up and started praying to God mehn dt guy is something see how his saying all the arabic words fluently jst like he is so much intelligent in the aspect too jst that he is too lazy when it comes ibadah.