chapter ten

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter ten)

Ayat entered the house looking at everwhere wow if she didn't know better she will have said this house is the art gallary people are talking about,its not that big but its furnished with all the equipment,,she turn her head to a corner of the house where there she saw the dinning a small dinning with just two chair,,,she went close and touched it smiling deep in her heart she was reciting Alhamdulillah she never thought life will change all of a sudden it took a turn for best and she remember asad she also said and for the worst,because she knows asad will not make it easy for her,,she became sad but later shake it off,well today is just not the day for grumping around she turn to her left where she saw a door she went to the door and open it what she saw brought tears to her eyes what will she do in this world to thank this nice people a voice in her head answered make him a better human being by changing him,teach him how to love,,ughmm i dont think i can do that,,i think am okay with loving him alone,,she smile his just what i will call the boy i admirer from afar,,she stroll to the machines all over the room she was sure this room was set out for ummee it contains therapy machines,,she smile with thank you asad for think about my mum's healt.she close the room and went to a ten staircase she saw three rooms which all indication ummee's room is the first because she could hear her voice with someone she went there and stood by the door looking at them as the young lady was giving ummee is massage with warm water and a towel they were having a fun time because they are aready happy,,ummee is busy telling her about my childhood.

Lokacin nan in the night before ayat will sleep me and her dad will have to take her on a stroll round minna because she was busy crying people wil be looking at us,like we stole her,,but thank fully before we stroll back home she will b fast asleep,,me and her dad were never tired because it became part of our daily routine,,da zarran an gama magrib we will just take her out,,,,the woman close to ummee was laughing hard since when ummee started talking ayat too was smiling ears to ears ummee never get tired of telling people about her childhood,,,,,,,,untill when we relocate to abuja here where her dad started working with his friends company and brought his senior brother and his family too here,,,,ummee voice change indicating she is about to cry ayat came in ummee gaskiya baki min daidai yanxun only God know how many people you have told my childhood haba ki bari in bada first impression mana both ummee and the lady burst out laughing ayat sat on the bed smiling at her mum,,,how far have you heard of little ayat she turn to hindatu,,,she laugh enough to make me like her ayat put her hands on her chest,,,,,oh tank god with a funny face that made all of them laugh hindatu smile and pick up the bowl ,,,ummee ina dakina if you guys need me just call me,,ayat nod thank you???hindatu,,,,,ayat smile hindatu .

Ayat help her mum to the bed then sat close to her,,ummee your house fits you,,she smile ayat i cant thank them enough for that your dad will b happy were ever he is,,,,he also starte building a mansion for us before that unfaithful day,,but you uncle took the land and sold it,,leaving us at a rent house with no money to pay,,,ayat shake her head ummee you should be over the past already remember Allah said"be greatful for what you have and I will provide more"ummee look around you he really didnt forget us you now have a personal experience nurse you will b going to a good hospital you will eat good food,,"which of Allah's favor has be deprived from you" ummee shake her head ayat hugged her ummee kar ki damu everyone who leave everything in Allah's hand will see wonder's.ayat you are all a mother need in a daughter am proud of you,,,,,but still i have to tell you what every mother will tell her child before leaving to her husband house ayat you are leaving tomorrow you are no longer a young girl you are a married woman,,,no matter how bad your husband is it will b trace back to his wife,if his good so also,,asad already people dont say good things about him but baby being with him ystdy made me see opposite his a great guy but something is holding him back from everything,,he look lost,he is suffocated in his own world,,he is a lost sheep,,,ayat ummee called her ayat rise up her head to look at her mum who was also crying,,,babygirl i know i did my best in your upbringing,,go and make me proud change his way of thinking,make him a better person and God will see you through ayat kar ki kaji,have patience,,for those patient one's get the best at the end,,,,ayat was crying out loud before ummee will finish what she is saying ummee too even with she trying all she could,,she couldn't hold back again this is the first time since she gave birth to ayat that they are separating there life really did take a turn,,,ayat didn't go to her room that day she slept in the warmth of her mum,,,ummee woke her up to go pray and start getting her things ready,,,,she was about helping ummee get ready when hindatu came in and told ayat to go to her thing.