chapter thirteen

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirteen)

Asad smiled at brunch yes Vincent she's Mrs Asad mehra,,,Vincent becomes speechless..

Wow you guys really enjoy,here human affair don't allow work colleagues to marry,buh am happy for you he gave asad his hands and they shake,,,well Mr mehra I will leave you to it,do greet Mrs mehra for me,,asad nodded extend my greetings to your CEO  I look forward to meeting him in person,,,right Mr brunch turn and left,,asad went around and check the house,,he later remember they only have a room to share,,how will he sleep on the same bed with ayat,,,the same way you kissed her making it look like you were just helping,he smile at his thought,,and head upstairs.

He opened the door and ayat was no were to be found he heard a running water in the bathroom,,ughmm🤔 so she do bath,,🤷‍♀well I never new.

Just then ayat came out in a short towel she got in the bathroom,she was aware of asad being in the room but she pretended she didn't,,,she went to her bag pack and brought out all her toiletries she place the one she will need on the table some at the bathroom,,,,asad was shock is this girl for real doesn't she know am in the room why is she showing me her sexy legs and back side in a small you can assume no towel,,,,,ayat came back and sat on the stool she started rubbing her pomade,,asad was just ogling at her body, ,,,

🤔wait o why is he not the one saying she's not sexy.

Ayat did the unthinkable and drop her towel on the ground to rub her lotion there,,,

Asad didn't know when he got up and head to the bathroom,,,the moment his out of her side she laughed asad mehra why didn't you come sit again and tell me am not sexy,,,well I hope you learn what I just taught you,no woman is un sexy most especially to her husband,if he says you ain't sexy make yourself sexy baby,,,she laugh at her last words and tie back her towel to get dress before he comes back and do the same her conciousnes did a backflib ayat that will be tit for tat with the she hurried because she is not ready to have a stroke😂🤩.

Asad let out a sigh what in Gods name just happen is this girl running mad why will she show a grown man such view doesn't she know I can pry on her like a lion...Why would you I thought she is not sexy say's his inner voice.

He look at himself at the mirror of course she is not sexy but a man is a man,,,,,but I will put her in her place the next time she does that he set the shower but was still thinking of ayat homework to him🤪🤪.

Ayat dress in one of the stupid clothe salma got her,,she quote it back to her self to call salma later why will she give her such cloth she can't wear some,,,ayat just wore a short that half of her curve didn't cover with the big sweater asad gave her she head downstairs to see what they got she's starving.

Because its 2 in the morning she didn't get any food in the goldly furnish kitchen everything is set and sparkly,,,she decided to make her self a tea since she saw some bread.

She sat at the table their to eat,,when she was almost finish asad came down to eat too,,,wen she saw him she burst out laughing,,so does eat I thought lions don't eat.

Asad looked at his body annoyed to what is she laughing,,did she see anything wrong with him,,,he look at her in a wired,grumpy and scaring way that she quite herself up before he do something,,,asad being someone who don't let go went close to her collected her tea cup and sip small ayat was just looking at him,,he took the cup away from his mouth and rise it up to her hair and pour the remaining tea on her,,,he look at his handy work and started laughing he laugh hard that he got tears,,,ayat got up but was stopped by him,,he grab her hands really tight and look at her in the eye,,,,ayat asad mehra,,the next time you ogle at me,,just appreciate the looks at get away not laugh like a lunatic🗣 ayat closed her eye he look at her lips and immediately took his eye away and let her go she stumble but luckily for her she didn't fall,,he rise his hands am still the one and only asad don't take my calmness here for granted,,now get away from my site before we both regret what I will do.