chapter twenty one

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twenty one)

Ayat got up and went to the kitchen she saw that the fridge is filled up with food stuffs so she decided to cook for asad,,,,if she hasn't forget  there is a saying that goes the way to a man's heart is his stomach but salma's prophecy say's other wise she remember when there where is school and their lecturer were having debate on the issue the opposing team said the fastest way to a man's heart isnt his stomach but it depend on how you are good in warming his bed,and luckily for them they won the arguement with strong point that's why salma always go on Internet on ask around on how to please a man in bed.before it's not my thing buh i think now it should be since my husband is one of a kind.

Ayat laugh and started preparing smash potato in eggs,after that she made desert pizza with bread,,,before 5 o'clock she has finish she came out and design the dinning table with food,,she sprinkle feather's of flower all over the table and the dinning area she move away a little to admire her handy work she gave out a sigh satisfy with the view she check the clock and saw its almost 6 and asad wil be home then,,,

She rush upstairs to get her plan working,,,she enter the bathroom and took her bath she came out with a bathrobe sat at the mirror to get ready,,asad those not like too much make up that was why she was very surprise he love her look back in paris,,,she shrud the thought away,,,well  thank god am not much of a artist thier..she did a little of here and there make up and head to her closet...

The perfume mixture of asad and her's blow her,,,ayat smile and pick one of asad cloth from the closet she sniff it wow my lion even when you are not here you keep hunting my thought with your perfume she smile and thought of something ayat kept the shirt on the bed and turn to her side of the clothe to choose a bumshort,,

Oh God ayat rise the short ewww if not for pleasing my belove how can i wear such clothes,,God please help me i hope he finds me attractive in this she did wear any under wear a put on the short then asad shirt,,,she smile its one of asad favorite office shirt he loves ash she went back to the mirror and did her hair...

Nice i guess she turn round in front of the mirror and smile,,,well asad lets see if you like ayat like this,,in paris you didn't say anything but today i hope you will comment my dressing....

She spray her perfume and apply more hair cream on her hair,,,,she turn to leave and remember something she came back and rub humra on her neck asad like sniffing there.

After magrib prayers asad came park his car ayat heard his car engine so she got up to the door,,,the moment asad open the door her figure is the first thing he saw,,,

    Asad pov

Since after work her face was the only thing my heart and eye want to see,,but i need to go see mum i haven't set my eyr on them,,,,,,wow be hold the moment i open the door all my stress wash away with the cent of her perfume her long legs that looks like a model's entice me,,,her lips God i swear i saw my name on it,,,what weaken me more is how sexy she look in my shirt it suit her more than it does me,,,she stood there smiling at me...is she doing this on purpose.

My lion are you going to stand there on come in....asad smile and open his hands for her,ayat enter and he close his hand letting out a heavy sigh baby are you teasing me,,,,your dressing today is like a magnet...

Ayat laugh and got out of his embress,,,asad look at her are you laughing at me baby,,,no am not am just so happy you are not upset am wearing your shirt,

Not at all baby it suit you more than me,,ayat smile thanks baby guess what

Asad smirk am not too good in guessing baby,,,,,my best guess will be you want your husband now and here,,ayat smack him pervert that not it.