chapter four

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter four)

*THE ABILITY TO WAIT IS A SIGN OF TRUE LOVE,A LASTING LOVE RELATIONSHIP REQUIRES BUCKET LOADS OF PATIENCE AND DESPITE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS,THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO PRACTICE PATIENT THAN BY LEARNING TO WAIT.ANYONE CAN SAY"I LOVE YOU"BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN PROVE IT'S TRUE BY WAITING*

Even before everyone wakes up asad have already went to work he couldn't still process he has such a mother,,,,,,,,,he was at the office around seven and jst few of the staffs were there,,asad was greeted by them bt as always he didnt reply anyone of them,he jst walk pass them to his cabin.

At 7:30 ayat arrive at the office very exhausted by the traffic bt she was glad she wasnt late...

To her surprise asad was sitted at his cabin all grumpy and bossy without even a slight of smile on his face,,,she stood there looking at him he was all dress up in a ash color suite,ayat gave a site of breath handsome but shady and fuckedup in his own world..her subconscious jumped and whisper to her ayat u shud admit asad is amongst the most handsome men..he can b refers to as a demi-god,ughmm Asad mehra wat is the mistery behind your life...in her trance of zoning out she jst heard his voice close to her.

Ayat Abbas take a picture,it last longer,,,,for a lady u sure are something🤨

Ayat was embarrass when did he arrive there and caught her admiring his looks....

Asad snap his hands in the air to bring her back to reality again.

Ayat snapped out of it....am sorry sir it will not happen again.

I hope so.......he went pass her to the elevator,

The moment he was out of her sight she breathout...what that!!!!

Wen did he get up from his cabin ko dai aljani ne shi ..i jst saw him on his sit...boy!!!

Asad  mehra is a freak.

Ta juya ta wuce nata office din which is close to her own she got to preparing her table and arrange everything they needed...she then went to his office because she was sure he jst sat on his sit without putting anything in place.

As she step in she saw the table as she tot she got everything ready and called the janitor to come clean the office,,,as she was preparing his sechedule for the day he came in and saw her sitting down on his chair........

Asad lean on his door and was looking at her,,ayat was busy working within his system and her office ipad,,,,went she finish she swing the chair and was looking at the windom....she zone out again thinking of how to help asad she has been wanting to help me since when she realize he doesn't pray....even on fridays he doesn't go to the mosque like how some of the staffs here do. 

The office telephone started ringing ayat didn't even know asad stayed to see if she will pick bt she didn't he went inside and picked the phone.....dt was when ayat realize he was inside she immediately got up bt asad hold the call

Hold on plss i will call u in a five..he hang up and looked at her well ayat the sit suit you.....

Bt he got closer to her on the table and place both his hands on the table and bend down to her size....

Miss abbas these here he showed her the chair she was sitting on...is mine

These chair here is my chair,the cabin here is my office,i guess u have yours and you cant jst come into my office and start behaving its yours....this company belongs to my dad which makes it mine...if u want to enjoy on a chair like mine go get a dad like mine,,or better still build yours....ayat that was sitting head down looking at her feet in the shoe was speechless....