chapter fourty five

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourty five)

He is just sitted on their bed since after their subhi praying staring at her,,,,,

He put his hand on her hair stroking it,,ayat move she open her eye smiling at him.

"Morning beautiful"

She smile good morning my lion,she get up asad try helping..my lion am not handicap i can do it..

Yes you are not but the doctor said'...ayat shake her head baby the doctor didn't say i shouldn't be allowed to do any chores so yhu should stop being bossy and over protective....

Asad frown making her stop talking,,my lion what's wrong what happened..

Don't you ever tell me to stop being over protective its as if you are saying i should stop being a good husband and that i shouldn't love you....

Ayat smile before asad know what's she's about doing she has straddle him,,,,he open his eye looking at her..

Ayat bend closer to his neck and attack him their with a kiss,,making asad close his eye,she move to his open chest and place another kiss their,,then his forehead,she stare at his face giggling at how affected he was by her gesture..

He open his eye looking at her,,he grab her rolling them,making her be the one beneath him,,ayat chuckle and growl like a lion,,making him laugh...

That's my lion,,she put her hands on his neck bring more closer,,my lion,my baby,my life,,i can never insinuate such a thing you said earlier,,you here are everything every girl will dream of having,you are a gift from Allah to me,,you can protect me and your baby but my lion don't over do it,,,you should always remember we can lose it if God wants...

He shake his head,,,ayat smile am not saying anything negative am just telling you to protect us but don't over do it,,as for loving me am giving you the permission to love me more till you can't live without me...

Asad laugh baby i already do love you like i can leave without you infact i think the love i have for you has graduated to being an obsession,,he put his sniff her neck making her moan and close her eye.

Baby your saint alone drives me crazy,,i can't start explaining to you the gravity of your love in me,,,he smile i have being meaning to do bad things to you,,,,ayat smile at him "then do it my lion" asad shake his head  am scared baby"she stare at him in a questioning way.

Baby i might crush you and the baby,because i miss you badly and painfully that i don't think i can control it...

Ayat smile you can do it baby,she stroke his face do you know why? He shake his head while because of that feeling in your which can't see me get hurt...i miss my husbands touch too,i want you and i know you want me too so baby dont hold back,beside our baby will officially want to know his dad,,and what best way to do it..

Asad smirk for real baby? She nod smiling you mean that way baby here will get to know dad,,,she wink at him,,asad smile put his hands on her waist"why didn't you say that since"he grab the blanket covering them..i only heard ayat chuckling,so i went out.

Mum,mairo and simran are in the kitchen to my surprise i saw simran cooking breakfast omo she is frying arish.

She is holding it in her hands staring at mum,,baby just put it in a lady shouldn't be afraid of getting burn while cooking my mother may her soul rest in peace told me that's what qualify a lady,so put it...