chapter fourty one

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourty one)

Dad rub his son back consoling him,,,,he rise his son up and smile at him,,asad couldn't do the same...he put his hand on his son shoulder can we have a talk son....

Asad nod,,dad hold him to the study leaving everyone sitted there....

Right inside the study asad went to the window he let out a breath dad why,,why us why will she do what she did??

Dad smile holding asad to the chair,,,he sat facing him now tell me everything for all we know something most be wrong because there is lots of hole's in this problem which needs to be filled....

Asad lean on his chair dad forget it,there is no hole they are just the same,,am ending these relationship....

Uhum uhum son for all i know we might be wrong about this so i advice we dont jump into decision without knowing the full reason....

Buh dad.....dad rise his hand shaking his head son did she tell you why she did that?

Asad shake his head,,,no dad she just said some random things which we both know.....

dad smile and again son did she tell you she didn't love you anymore....

Asad stare at dad,,,,and recall her words "love have nothing to do with that" he sit up no dad she was just talking in riddle not straight forward....

Do you mean,dad smile and shake his head yes son i think so,,,buh dad

Son just tell me everything let's see how we can handle it because if its up to me,,i will just go drag her back here because son for one ayat doesn't look anywhere like a gold digger,,even from the first place...as for your mum even from the beginning she's has shown her true colors so the two are not to be compare...

Asad massage his temple,,staring at dad,,he dont want to give himself false hope....

But he still told dad,,everything including what just happen between them now..

Dad smile and shake his head,,son don't let love blind your judgment,,this story has lot of hole starting from the night she couldn't sleep,,so am telling you now to investigate if really the money is what she want she will have been far from here now..

Dad gets up tapping his son's shoulder think about it and clear you daught,,,He just stare at his dad back wondering if he should believe him or not...

Dad open the door looking at his son,,son if i was you i will not make any rash decision yet,,am sure she knows you with such attitude that's why she didn't confront you with the problem...think dear he turn and left..

Leaving a very confuse asad he some how think dad is right but his not fulling satisfy,,

Asad lean on the chair if that's true where will i even start from.....

He look at the time,he gets up and pray,,he is so preoccupied that he didn't pray something she never allow him do...

He prays hard to God to please show him a way if its really true that,,something is wrong Ya Allah please show me a sign i dont know where to start from,please God don't let angry cloud my judgment into making a wrong decision please Ya Allah see us through.