chapter fourty eight

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourty eight)

Hydar and simran are just staring at the people coming out,they still hasn't seen them...

Hydar turn to her,its all your fault miss i have been telling you their flight will soon be here by you kept going back and forth,,putting on makeup and look at you,your face is still the one i know nothing changed..

Simran put her hands on her waist,,,ya hydar don't start with me,,ai i told you that you can go i will meet you but you insisted to wait,so please don't.. Hydar was about retaliating when they heard asad's voice.

If you guys are done can we be taken home,they all turn and saw them,,,simran shout and hug asad,,making them both to close their ears,,hydar just nod and went to ayat,,,he just hug her auntymie we miss you,,ayat laugh hydar we also miss you all.

They let go and saw asad smirking at them,,he hold hydar ear kiddo i thought i told you whenever you want to hug my wife ask me first do you want to crush my babies.

Hydar laugh hugging his brother too,ayat that is been hold by simran to the car,just shake her head,aunty you look?

"Fat" no what do you mean that's not what i was about saying i mean to say beautiful,,she open the back door seriously,,,your pregnancy is the type i want for me to turn curvy ayat smile at simran's childish wish,simran you guys haven't change a bit.

They saw the boys dragging stuffs along hydar look at ayat,,auntymie welldone were you guys planning or buying the whole mall?

Asad open the boot loading stuffs in,,hydar if you dare stress my wife i will cut you off your allowance,,hydar immediately keep shut making simran and ayat giggle,,asad turn to look at her miss make yourself useful too by calling the driver than stand their and bore her too with your silliness,,hydar laugh smirking at her,she went ahead to do as she's told...

Asad and her at the back mumbling about stuffs while hydar and simran are getting more and more annoyed by their chuckling,,,she turn to them hey guys yes we know you guys so much love each other but please you are tempting the singles here by your non stop giggling..i do miss you guys but not this..

Asad laugh simran you will have to keep your eye close kenan,they all laugh and gist about what happen when they weren't  around as they ride home..

mum heard the gate been open she rush out couldn't wait for dad,,,she went to ayat who is also rushing to go to her... They hugged mum look at ayat my dear you look great paris sure is your place,,they all laugh except him..

mum is it only ayat you miss,mum smile hugging him too,come here don't be such a baby you know i miss you more,,,,she hold ayat's hand we have a surprise for you,,mum and simran drag her to the house.

The moment she step in the living room she heard screaming happy baby shower,,,she couldn't stop smiling,,ummee is there with her nurse,salma also some of their close worker's tina asad new assistant because he said no more going back to work,,and some ladies and guys she don't recognize..she turn to mouth thank you mum,,mum just caress her face welcome home guys asad is also shocked he didn't expect this,ayat went to dad,,,who is very happy to see them happy he blessed them both before they went to ummee she couldn't help it she had to cry,,my babygirl is now all grown up,,of course it took them time before asad could percify her,then they went to salma who couldn't wait to crush ayat into a hug,,,asad yell salma careful,,salma just ignore him ohh please asad a hug wouldn't hurt,,,they went around and greet everyone before simran drag ayat to go sit on a chair made for only her,,they start presenting their baby gifts to her,,she couldn't stop smiling,,everyone did theirs now it's the family turn dad and mum went close he hands her a file that's for you my dear not the babies i heard your husband said no more office work so i hope you guys can plan how she can manage this?she collect it thanking him she hand it over to asad,open it baby he did what he saw made him shock and happy,,,,dad smile ayat its a small mall for ladies wears and accessories named after you (ayat accessories)thought since your wedding i haven't done anything for you he hands her the key to the mall,,everyone start gushing and congratulating her she look at her mum who nod at her and asad who peck her chin congratulations baby,,thank you my lion.