chapter twenty two

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twenty two)

*Dedicated to my baba Hassan Atk da mummy zill thanks dearies juma'at kareem to you guys*

*To my WhatsApp fans today you guys really did try kadan with comments thank you guys*

Asad lay close to her and caress her face shifting away a string of her hair,,,he was lost in his thought of the future he feel like he really can't do without her but,he still need to take things easy with her,,,

Baby i know all your effort of making yourself sexy and available for me,but i feel you really dont deserve me buh i need you so bad it hurts buh baby i want to do crazy things to this gorgeous body i want to worship your body thats why i promise to make myself worthy of your body as for your love i will teach you how to love me for now i need to cleanse my body from all the bad boy game i played,,,asad smile and gave her a light kiss on the lip he turn off the lights and drew her to his body,,ayat snuggle deep in his embrace she open her eye and close it,,asad smile seeing how cozy they are now it surprise him that as a healthy man he still hasn't decend on her,,,his inner voice smile at him thats because she's your strength.

What asad didn't know is that ayat heard all he said,,she was thrill he love her ......that gives her more strength on her plan on changing him to a better man....

After subhi prayer ayat made asad recite some verses,with great difficulty she had to bribe him with lots of kisses...

They both got ready,,asad in his lion looks wearing ash tuxedo he was busy trying to adjust his tie when ayat came out of the bathroom in her black palazo and her white yori yori shirt she didn't put any coat on it and came out all beautiful,,,asad saw her and stop what he was doing,,,ayat walk pass him to go get her bag...

Baby!!!

Ughmm,,,ayat who is busy making sure everything she need is in her bag answered without looking at him.

Dont tell me you are going like that to the office,,,ayat rise and look at him how baby what do you mean by that,,,

Look at your curve everything is out,,please tell me you are putting something on that gorgeous body,,asad wink at her...

Ayat smile and went to the wardrobe she brought out her black abaya,,baby am putting this on like dis,she wore the abaya and asad gave out a sighed well thank god because i cant help seeing you go out like that,,,ayat went to him and hook her hands to his neck well its such a relieve to hear such words  asad smile....

Ohk baby...muje koh i dont want us to be late,,,,

Ayat nod and pick her bag ohk lets go! asad followed her they close the door.....

asad open the car door for ayat...

He gesture with his hands to her mi lady he bow a little....ayat laugh and enter thanks durling he close the door and enter...

Well baby are you ready,,,,no no no wait she put the seat bealt and turn to him yes ready,,,asad fire up the engine the gateman open the door and he drove out ayat hook her phone to the car and it started playing one of charlie puth music (one call away) asad laugh and look at her how did you know i love this music,,,asad started singing to the song...

_Am only one call away,i ill be there to save that day,,superman got enough fan on me_ he smile and look at ayat who was laughing her eye out,,,,he point a finger at her,,and brought it to his ears and mouth and mimic the song _am only_ _one call away_