chapter twenty nine

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twenty nine)

Ayat park her car at the parking lot of the hospital,,she got out and park some of the warmers and went in....

Assalamu alaikum,ayat enter after knocking hydar and mum are sitted it seems they were having a serious conversation...

Ayat enter am i interrupting something,,mum smile at her no dear...

Good morning auntymie,,ayat smile at hydar...good morning bruh ya mai jiki

Hydar look at mum who is smiling,,

She's fyn now,,hydar help ayat with the warmers..

Ayat sat on the bed,,mum how are you feeling today,,ayat Alhamdulillah how did you go home yesterday,,mum fyn oo..

Ayat turn to hydar and hand him her car key,,hydar please go to the trunck and get the stuffs out,,while i prepare breakfast for mum.

Hydar collect the key and head out leaving her to prepare the breakfast,,mum was just looking at ayat as she was busy preparing tea for her,,,ayat brought out can of tea stuffs...

Mum swallow her spit because of the aroma of ayat's pepper chicken,,she help mum to sit back in the pillow and started feeding her..

Hydar came in with baskets of fruits,,pack of table water,and that of malt..

Mum saw what hydar was bringing in and started tearing ayat kept the spoon,,

Mum you should stop this now or i will leave here and never come back...

Am sorry dear i cant help being emotional,,thank you..ayat laugh mum you dont have to...

No auntymie we have to,,mum is so overjoy to see all this,,its been hard for us,since when he left.hydar said with hurt in his face...

Ayat smile making them look at her..

Hydar you look just like your brother even when you are angry,,,,

He smile and sat on the chair facing ayat really aunty please tell me about him more...

Ayat smile ok i will but first you need to have your breakfast,,after that i will tell you...

Hydar got up and open the warmers he fetch yam balls and sauce,,,sat down facing mum and ayat feeding her...

He face another side remembering what his mum did to his brother,,he felt hurt when she told him,he knows if its him i will surely do more than this...

Ayat finish giving mum her food and the drugs she told her to rest and went to sit on the cushion where hydar was watching football...

He saw her and smile thank auntymie,,i dont know what we will have done without your help...

Ayat smile hydar you are my brother also,,,everything i do for you is no loose...

He smile thanks matar bross...

Ughmm hydar tell me why you dont school because your mate will have been gone to school if they are going..

    Aunty i drop out last two years when mum's sickness got worse then we come here almost everyweek the doctor said its because she has alot in mind,,she stress her heart and mind alot in thinking,,,aunty mie hydar look at ayat mum cry every night because she yarn to tell bruh of her problem,,she wants his forgiveness....