chapter twenty

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twenty)

When they landed asad blow air on ayat's face making her shift baby you need to wake up if you dont want us to fall off the bed,,ayat didn't even attempt asad smile ok dont tell me you want me to pick you know too,,the flight attendant came back to the mini bedroom asad and ayat was to tell them about the landing asad wave him off,,,,,

He call out ayat name making her now open her eye,finally sleeping beauty decide to wake up,,shall we go home now ayat smile asad help her out.

They came out of the terminal where asad saw all the family at the waiting area,,,simran ran to hug ayat i was a little upset with you for ending my call but seeing you guys like these did the magic that was went ayat realize what she meant her and asad's hands are hook...

Look at you my boy,,mum said and hug asad,,you guys look masha Allah,,mum hug ayat too welcome home my daughter,,,ayat was looking around like she is looking for someone mum smile and hold ayat shes at home waiting for you guys,,ayat wanted hiding her face,,,yarinyan ummee sorry to tell you am now her baby not you

Ayat smile at simran well that's good

can we go now guys if you are done with the formalities...asad went ahead saying that

Ayat shake her head well that asad is back,,simran laugh

Mum shake her head and look at ayat sannu da kokari oo daughter,,,being with asad is hard work something dont change i thought his ego will reduce if you guys come back,,,ayat smile and follow mum..

Mum and simran ride in the car they came with...while ayat and asad in asad's.

Will you tell me why you have been looking at me like that baby,,,ayat nod nothing you are just handsome my lion.asad laugh ok even when i roar like the lion,, ayat did like she's thinking not really,,they both laugh..

Reaching the house ayat saw ummee stand with crutches,, ayat ran to her ummee na look at you,,,you look fit now,,she hug ummee,,,ummee who also misses her daughter hug her back you dont look bad too,my son sure took very good care of you asad quad to greet her mun samai ku lpy ummee,,,she smile and answer him,,,muje ciki you guys must be tired they all entered ayat was holding ummee they went to the dinning all simra got up and serve ummee ayat was very happy seeing how all of the family member where taking Care of ummee,,they all eat there food in a joyful way.

After eating mum told asad to take ayat home,,son take daughter home she look very tired ummee is staying here till when your dad comes back from india your grandpa's family house had issues he went there to take care of,,,,

Asad nod yes mum he told us ystdy,,,baby shall we go you look like a soft bake bread,,,really you will be the butter then..

Simra laugh wlhi kuwa sis that means his more tired than you,,ayat smile

Asad just shake his head simra kin raina ni but dont worry i will wait for you,,,asad went and grt ummee goodbye and peck mum on the chick mum we will be leaving...

Yes baby yesterday we all went and arranged your things inside you guys dont have to do anything,,,asad peck her ayat smile thanks mum.

Mum smile daughter ki kara hkr da son,,his a nice man,,,ayat smile

Asad was in the car waiting for ayat she came out with ummee,mum and simran,,,she got in the car and they left.

Asad park at a very huge house ayat look at him,,my lion is this our house,,asad smile and got out he open the door for her and hold her hands baby welcome to our house am sure you know i have properties well these house is the biggest i saved it such not that i know i will find someone but i still kept it...ayat look at him and smile she went inside leaving asad outside he was giving some huge bodyguard's and the gateman instructions...