chapter twenty four

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(chapter twenty four)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/I7rVLMMOILLA75Lo5gBa4K

Thats my whatsapp group,,those who comment only,you know how i get if you wouldnt comment,,

Asad is now on wattpad you can hit me up....
@Nanakhadijat1
Make sure you hit the star below it wen you add it to ur library,,it will make your girl smile...

Ayat was done with her work around to five,,she knock on asad's door and peek at him through the little space she made ,,,asad rise his head from his system and smile at her,,,

And what is she doing peeking,,dont tell me you are going to wait for me there,,

Ayat smile and went in she kept her bag on the table and went to his seat,,,and what are you doing looking all busy and grumpy she squad a little to see what his doing on the system,,,,,

Ohh i just got off on Skype with mr hank..

Ohh about the shiftment of the goods right asad turn to answer her but was stop by what he saw ayat squad on his desk on one of her hands leaving a whole part of her cleavage out through her yori yori shirt,,asad close his eye and opened it,,,

Baby....

Ughmm what are you doing???

Ayat that is busying sending some thing from his system to her email turn a little to look at him..

Boo what do you mean what am i doing am helping you...asad put his hand on his lips to shut her up.

Bae i dont mean that i mean this,,,he point to her sneaking cleavage,ayat look at her chest and smirk she look at asad and smile she went more close to him to give him more access to what his looking at...

Booboo am not really doing anything wrong am i?? She did a puppy eye and brought out her down lip...

Asad close his eye and shake his head,,,baby you better stop teasing me now if you dont want me to break my oath and we do what god forbid cux u are not in a purify mode...

Ayat smile and rise up seeing all sincerity in his face,,,she got up to leave there but was stopped by asad he drew her back and sat her on his lap

Ayat smile at him she weep away some sweat she saw on his forehead....asad hold her hand,,baby are you sure you are ok???

Ayat nod her head but asad look at her without blinking ayat laugh bae am serious am fine,,,i thought of what you said to me and i realize really marrying your boss and working in the same place with him is going to be very hard...

Beside my boo here got alot of admirer here who are very jealous of me,,so am announcing to everyone now that am stronger than they thought and am ready to fight anyone to keep you safe,,she brought her hand to his face beside even with all my effort to keep him save his already my superman...

Asad laugh he connect his forehead with her,,babe you are so good in everything you do,you use your words smartly,,ayat smile am serious my lion you are indeed the lion your name signify and my superman you display your talents today...

Asad laugh and hold her up,,,well enough for today lets go home am tired and i know you are more tired than i am,, ayat help him switch off all the necessary things,,,asad waited for her by the door while she pick her bag, he close the door and hold her hands to the elevator....