chapter fourty seven

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourty seven)

Asad stare at ayat who is sleeping peacefully on his chest,,,,,am sorry i know am messed up right now,but am trying it's just not easily,and again i don't also know why it pain's because i don't know her that much he sigh and stroke her face but i promise baby i will try and be that husband you know and a great father to our baby he bend down and peck her forehead.

Ayat move to adjust,,asad hug her tight he place his head on her's,,ayat that heard all he said smile..asad also slept off through the whole flight,ayat becomes surprise he didn't shout mum's name,,is it that he didn't dream,,she rise her shoulder only God knows.

            *Paris*
They arrived at paris late in the night,,this time around ayat isn't sleeping,asad hold her hand to the car...

She turn to look at him,,,he smile we are staying at dad's house,,

He draw her to him,making her sink in his chest,she hold him firmly letting out an heavy breath,,,asad look down on her,,she smile at him,,he knows she wants to say alot but she isn't he love her move for respecting him"thank you baby"

For what my lion,he sigh well for everything and i promise you to try and make this trip the best.ayat nod,he becomes silent again which she didn't want so she start making conversation asking of places she saw them passing"of course she didn't know them asad had no choice but to communicate"...

Thank you,,,he told the driver,,you are welcome sir the house has been lonely we don't get to see you people around,asad smile you will now,he hold ayat,,,meet my wife uncle Collins.

Collins smile and bow at her,you are welcome ma,ayat smile thank you uncle Collins.

Collins smile and pick some of there lugage,asad just nod at the bags,ayat pack four bags as if they are going for ever.

He stare at ayat who is busy looking around the house,he walk to her and hug her from behind,,she is staring at the garden which with all indication she's in love with..... Love it? She nod yes my lion i like it..he smile okay, because that there, he point at the garden is made by me..she turn to him,,no way my lion,asad smile at her yes way baby he hold her let's get you inside it's freezing here i can't risk getting you sick...he start dragging her inside.

Wait mister you can't just say this like that as if they are casual,,explain more how on earth you could do such a beautiful thing being grumpy..

Asad stop,,he look at her what do you mean,,well before i know you to be this loving you are the grumpiest man ever,he rise his brows at her but it didn't make her stop saying what she wanted to,,so how on earth were you able to build such a beautiful garden,,,asad shake his head,baby i know what you are trying to do but no it's not debatable so let's go inside,ayat laugh and followed him in..

She froze in her trance,staring at the beautiful living room,,,she stare up at the huge chandelier above,,its beautiful the bulbs are huge too,,she gasps at the small fire she saw across her,, wow is what she mouth asad turn around and saw that he's the only one so  he turn and saw her staring with her mouth open,,he chuckle...

Ayat turn to the staircase it's beautiful,,,,she look at the 12people dinning and smile,,my lion i love this house,asad went to her"dad went to an exhibit here in paris he saw the painting,he bought it and asked of his house here to be build like it,,,she turn around again mouthing wow my lion i love it,,,he roll his eye at her okay miss we aren't going for the tour now we need to put some food in you,so he hold her to the dinning where she saw different kind of food her mouth watered immediately making her sit,,he dive in the pasta,,asad smile at her he nod this pregnancy sure has turn her into a foodie.