chapter thirty eight

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty eight)

The next day mum was operated on,,she was taken to the theater since morning all of them look cared and nervous...

Hours went by and the doctors,,came out smiling they told them she was out of danger but they can't say for sure if she's cure untill after two month,,asad and his family were happy even thou it wasn't certain but they surely had lots of hope....

Mum was in the hospital for some weeks but later discharge seeing that she's strong enough,they were schedule to come back after two weeks...

Simran is always at the house with her brother hydar,asad went back to work without ayat cause she need to stay back and look after mum,,mrs mehra also isn't left out she make sure she comes see her in any given chance,,they become like sister's....dad hasn't say a word since then and no one push him too they respected his decision.

*Weeks later*

Baby am exhausted when will you come back to work we both know mummy is now fine....

Ayat lean on the cushion holding the phone in her ear tightly i will soon,,,maybe Monday,,asad sigh alright i give up monday is just like tomorrow,,,,

Yes you know,,,,,,he smile ok baby later see you at home,,love you

Take care love you too she smile and hang up the phone....

Salma laugh and clap her hands,,you guys are now the world famous couple,,ayat rise her shoulder yes we are...

Salma smirk,,where is the fear you had for him,,

Ayat pinch her stop it ok,,dont tease us you know what they say a lasting relationship is that which goes through hardship and still survive...

Salma sigh ughmm says who i have never heard that....

Ayat go up oho salma you can say whatever,, all i know is my husband loves me and i do him too,,so i dont want you reminding me about our horrible past.....

Salma laugh romeo and juliet,,i hope i find my own charming romeo soon...

I hope so too,,now get up and help me in the kitchen,i want to cook my husbands favorite,,they both entered the kitchen to cook.

Hey suzzy,,could you please call usman for me..

Suzzy smile yes sir....

Usman came into asad's office...sir you called for me.

Asad nod and showed usman a chair yes please sit,,usman sat smiling he really love his bosses new attitude towards them,his not as rude and arrogant as before.

Asad turn his computer side ways,,showing usman the work he wants him to help him with.....

Please usman i want this work as early as possible tomorrow...usman pick the file it will be on your desk before you arrive..

Ok thanks you may now leave...

Usman open the door to go but saw a skimpy lady chewing gum,,she pushed him aside..

Hey get away can't you see me coming to move aside,,or are you a fool..

Usman shake his head,,sorry ma'am.

Asad lean on his chair staring at mimi,,she saw him staring and walk to his chair..baby!!! am back as i promised

Asad shake his head in disgust,,he got up before she comes to his chair because she doesn't have shame she will just sit on his legs...