chapter thirty six

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty six)

Asad,ayat and hydar entered the room mum was,asad gasp seeing her all tied up to a machine,with tube in her mouth to allow her breath...

He look at hydar who sat close to her and ayat who is adjusting her bedsheet,,,,,they don't look a bit shock to see her like that.,,his mind answered him.

Maybe it's because they have already seen her that way,,you are the only one getting that experience today.....

Has she always been like this,everytime she get such episodes...hydar got up to his brother,

Bruh she's going to be fine,,she is already use to  the pain ughmm he smile at his brother the only pain she can't endure is that of your anger,please bruh forgive mummy i know she has repent and definitely she has learn from her mistakes....

Asad nod hydar its all over i can't bear being upset with her again,hydar hug his brother..ayat that is sitting on mums bed is smiling at them,,then she felt someone hold her hands,she turn and saw mum,crying and smiling at her,she mouth a thank you to ayat,which only her heard,she smile at her and looo at the boys...

Boys mum is awake,,they all turn to look at the bed..

Mum eye is only on asad who is smiling and tearing up,,she smile and open her hands for him,,asad went to her and hug her..

Ayat went out to call the doctor and of course give them privacy........

Mum am sorry,,am really sorry i didn't meant to hurt you that much i just couldn't control my emotions,,i hated everyone who has a mum,and everyone who talks about his mum when mine left me,,that made me hate you so much because everyday i wanted to hug and brag about my own mum too,,buh...he couldn't complete his sentence because of the tears mum remove the tub from her mouth,,rubbing his head,,,son its going to be fine from now on,..

She weap away her tears and try holding him up,,asad sat down on her bed looking at her...

Son am really sorry,,am deeply sorry for what i did to you and your dad,,,i have done a grave mistake which i can never forgive myself for,,but i promise you as long as am alive you will never lack motherly care which i heard you did got from your mum,,,,,,

Asad smile hearing mum's,,,he frown remembering another battle but he decided to keep it aside till then for now he wants to enjoy his mothers warmth....

He hug her tightly like someone wants to snatch her,,it looks childish to hydar,,so he burst out laughing....

Mum eye him,,common on shut up...asad smile mum let him laugh as much as he wants...

They all laugh mum,,call hydar to join them,which he did she close her eye letting the tear fall,,she look up the cyling thank you God for letting me see such a day.....

Ayat and the doctor went in and saw them like that...

Ok boys dont crush my patient let her get a breathing space,,,asad and hydar got up,,asad scratching his head...

The doctor smile at them,,he went to mum and did his check on her then smile at her,,ma'am you really have to be very carefull you know how your illness can be but for now i wil keep you for some days to monitor you,,

Your daughter here said they will like for us to operate on you,,,but i told her the chances are 50/50 buh we will still do it,,and wait to see Allah's miracle so you will be here for days before we can say when to do the operation....