chapter thirty three

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty three)

*strictly not edited*

Asad and ayat got up,,,,simran look at mum and squad sannu ma....

Mum smile at her how are you...

Simran sigh am fine making ayat giggle..

Simran asad call her she look at him....

In my study now he turn and left...

Ayat smile at hydar,,he went close to her aunty do you think brother will be fine alone,dont you think you should be in there he points to the door asad and simran entered...

Ayat hold his chick,,,auuch it hurt ayat smile you worry too much dear,,,

Buh,,,hydar try adding to what he said ayat stop him,hydar if there is anything asad is good in doing is bossing people around she try lighting up the air  hydar who is serious did buy the joke,,,ok if it will make you relief asad and simran share a very strong bond and connect with each other...

They understand each other so if will make her understand....

Hydar sigh and look at his mum who is lost in thought...

Mum  !!!  mum !!!!...he called

She answered him,,,yes hydar did you say something....

He smile mum he kept the cup and sat close to her,,mum you worry so much please dont stress yourself if bruh that i witness from yesterday is really the way i saw he will make things good smoothly so please dont worry he smile and hold her chick you remember what the doctor said about your health...

Ayat smile yes mum his right so now since its already getting late lets go so you will take your drugs and continue watching in your room...

As for asad i will personally go and inform you of everything kinji...

Mum nod while ayat help her up to her room,,,,

Hydar sat there looking at the door of the study he Wonder what is happening there...

He sigh this is wear i wish i was superman where i will have the vision and hearing ability...he smack himself hard on the head..

Hydar you are a fool in such situation you manage to be funny,,,he got up to return the cup to the kitchen.

Simran hasn't even finish closing the door when she bombarded asad with questions...

Bross who is that guy,out there,,is he your look alike and that woman who also look like.....

She went close to him bruh,,,,dont tell me she's the one

Asad that was sitting in his chair rise a brow impress about simran's sharpness...He nod at her yes simran she's my birth mother daddy first wife and my brother which she gave birth too,,with her other man...

Simran put her hand on her mouth,,,,,looking at asad she went close and sit on the chair...

No way bruh,,,how come she here i thought dad said he couldn't find her since she left you yourself confirm it ,some month back that she's has not been found.

Asad got up to the window yes i sai all that but it was all because i don't want to hurt dad or mum about her coming to me frequently in the office,,thou mum did suspect but i denied it,,he turn to look at simran.