chapter nine

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*Deejat thani*
*Khadijat Sani Gana*

(Chapter nine)

'''
_
Ya Allah grant us what we love,how you love it'''

At night asad was laying down on his bed just turning around on his king size bed,,he still cant figure it out all,,,,,ayat that unattractive,,village girl as his wife,that girl is score zero when it comes to dressing all shes gud in is this stupid job,,,,,he got up and start phasing round in the room,,,,,put his hands on his forehead,,kai i need to teach her a lesson why did she accept to marry me,,of course i know she has a hidden agent maybe she only wants to get comfortable then she will grab what shes here for and leave just like miss hannatu mehra,,,,,,women like ayat slow and silent endup to having many scorpion's in there cupboard,,,he sat back down,,,,my parent know ayat dad but no one told me,,,so she wasn't just someone dad helped,,,,,he lay down both his legs are on the floor ,,,hero i just hope you guys dont get too comfortable with that girl before she leaves and it hurts you.......as for me shes just like a contract marriage the moment we finish our tenor with the france she leaving my life for good.....he was sitting there tying and loosing of some issue when he dose up........

Salma am telling you he apologize,,,,,,

I told you ayat he feels for you just that he's a fool to figure it out now,,,ayat do me a favor if you guys go on you trip make sure you come with a little improvement in your relationship....

Ayat hug her phone to her ears to listen more to her friend,,,,salma you know i have a bad feeling asad is planning something,,,,shhh ayat have faith if you really love him make him trip for you.... Salma you talk as if we are discussing any other guy this is asad mehra the arrogant guy,,,salma laugh ayat dont tell me you are scared of asad....ughmm salma bazaki gane bane lets just wait and see.ok then good night ayat...

Night salma

greet aunty for me,,

zataji they all hang up to get some rest for tomorrow.

Early sunday morning ayat were getting the little things they have to be taken to the truck,,,babygirl.....na'am ummee,ayat went to where her mum was sitting looking at the workers taking there small goods out,,,,she sat close to her mum...ummee kin kirani mrs abbas smiled yes ayat,,about your marriage with asad,,,,ayat looked at her mum,,ummee is that what have been bothering since morning,,,ummee if asad marrying asad was in my destiny i will not be able to cross that faith even if the marriage is for a second,,ummee ayat place her head on her mums shoulder no matter how hard its going to be i will stand it for you,,,she rise her head to look at her mum,,see mum for a year now since your accident i have been saving money to take you to your daily check up,,i didn't get to save any for your transplant,,,i wake up everyday to watch as you get more and more weak by the day,,,i felt useless all my work is not paying off to cure my mum,,,buh because of marrying him now you will get to see a doctor tomorrow,and i will be able to save up for your surgery,,,and she got up and ummee guess what,,,ummee look at her girl all teary and happy,,what is it ayat,,guess now,,,ummee laugh you know your mum is now old my brains are weak just tell me,,,am going to paris,,ayat i know of th.....yes baby you get to go to your dreamland....

Ayat who was all excited clean her tears yes mum,,all those two wishes of mine will be fulfill because of marrying the arrogant king,,,ummee laugh yes baby it will and she hold ayat chin up dont you ever see yourself as a failure if one should feel so its me that has a degree but am hook to this chair looking at my daughter doing all the work for our upbringing,,ayat hug her mum no ummee we all try and Allah knows of our state he will see us through... She got up and started cleaning her mum tears no more crying more let's get going,before he comes.....