chapter thirty nine

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty nine)

In the middle of that night ayat was laying on the bed,staring at asad who is sleeping peacefully he coiled her in his armed,,she smile at his possessiveness...

She gently remove his hands from her body,,she  entered the bathroom performed ablution and started praying,asad who  touched his side and didn't feel her he got up looking round the room he saw her praying hands up,,he is even sure he saw her crying...he sat up waiting for her...

Ayat finish praying she got up to return the mat,and saw him staring at her,,she smiled at him but he didn't return her smile,,,that made her return to bed quickly...

She sat down close to him,,my lion what is wrong....he sigh i should be asking you that,,baby what is bothering you,,,,,,

Baby its.... He rise his hands stopping her from saying more..

Don't tell me its nothing you have been distant and troubled since dinner,,you know i notice every move about you,,she put down her face because she doesn't know what to tell him...

Asad rise up her face,,baby you know you can tell me right whatever is happening we will solve it together....

Ayat smile and kiss the hands his caressing her face with,,my lion am fine i dont know what is wrong my heart is just beating fast since dinner,i feel dizzy and i couldn't sleep thats why i decided to pray....

He look straight into her eyes trying to figure out if its true,,she smile at him,baby believe me...

He nod bringing her to his chest,,,first thing tomorrow morning we are going to see a doctor alright...

She nod yes baby,,,,,she sigh seeing that he believe her,and true to her walks she is really feeling those things....

Asad,lay down putting her on his chest,,,he rub her back sleep baby am here,,,ayat close her eye feeling safe in his hands,before you know she slept off,asad was busy staring at her deep inside he knows she's hiding something,,but he will not force her into saying he knows when she's ready she will tell him herself...............

Early in the morning,,hydar and simran said thier goodbye and head to school,,,,,asad came downstairs answering his phone,,,,,

Yes mr usman,,i will be there now,,,,i didn't hear what the man said

I just hope the proposal will good enough because,,,,,,

Ok bye.....ayat smile at him all good my lion??

He smile yes baby i just have to bail out on going to see the doctor but i already make an appointment for us,,so you should go he will see us by 9 i will meet you there...

Ayat nod giving him a bag pack,,he look at her

She smile its your breakfast,,make sure you take it before coming to the Doctor.. He nod and peck her..

He went to the cushion mum is,,and said his goodbye....

Ayat comes back from seeing him off and check her time,its almost nine and she have to see mimi around 12,,,,,

I can make it,,i just hope seeing the doctor should be Fast...

She went in,,dress up in a fancy brown gown,she wears a matching milk vail and shoe,,with her brown bag...