chapter twenty five

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twenty five)

Ayat entered the board meeting all the investors were looking at her,,she greeted them.

Afternoon gentlemen

Mrs mehra please accept our hearty congratulations on your wedding...

Thank you sir's... Sorry my husband can not join us but i will representing him.

Some nod and smile at her as an approver...

Ohk guys whats the budget for the past week...

They all started talking ayat and tina where taking down some important details..

Ughmm ayat sigh about our deal with the france our goods will soon arrive so...i have thought of some key things we will need....ayat started discussing her plan with them which of course i didn't get to here....

The meeting finish around 1:40,ayat went directly to asad office after escorting some of the investors they all seem happy with what they discuss.

Ayat entered and saw her lion on a praying mat praying she also enter the bathroom and did her ablution..she came out started praying.

She finished and prayed for her husband to find peace and ease,she also pray her ummee for being a great mother not like asad's mum,she hope her husband fix his problem....

Ayat got up and approach asad who is trying to set up his system....she put her hand on his shoulder,,asad turn and look at her,ayat smile at him he did even smile back....

Ayat sigh and went close,she turn his sit and made him face her she didn't wait for him to say anything or do anything she sat on his lap and put her hands hook on his shoulder she stare at him the same way his doing,she figure he doesn't want to talk about it that's why his being grumpy...

Baby are you going to have this cold look on your face all through today or you are going to try talking to me,,,,

Asad turn his head from her sight,,,ayat did stop she squad and put her head on his chest...

My lion as some point we will have to talk about this,,,but please for now can you please cheer up for me.

I can't take your silent anymore....

Remember what you said to me,the other time you said we are going to do it together.

Well that's what it means,and i also said i will be your strength.

I will be there for you,,we are going to fight everything together...

Please my lion dont punish yourself like that say something...

Throw things around if its going to make you feel any better..

Better more you can shout at me just like before....

She rise her eye and look at him he close his eye and made a fist with his hands....

Asad you can also cry rasulullah said tears are rahma its a sign that our heart are still soft,,please baby cry it out

Asad close his eye tightly and ayat saw a slight tear rolling from his face,,,,she got up and hug him tightly rubbing his back....

Shhhhh let it out baby,,,asad was just tearing out ayat remember the first time asad cry it was also because of his mum,,she knows he love her and that is why whatever she did to him is hurting him more....