chapter thirty five

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty five)

At the office he was sitted with a frown agitated face staring at her as she sat down opposite him,,he was quite for almost 10minutes then she got tired of the silent and spoke first..

I love your new look,,,asad smile and look at himself he was wearing,a red polo bringing out his muscle if she doesn't know she will have say his jimming with black jean,,she look down to his leg and saw his wearing a black loafers...

Asad followed her eye and smile at her,,what dont you like it,she smile and got up yes you look yummy i love you in this kind of wears...

She came around and sat on his laps,he made more room for her to sit,,ayat put her hands on his neck...

Baby what happened,,,

Asad smile nothing its just that its something that has to be done....

She rise her shoulder for more clearance,,,

Baby his her runaway boyfriend and her former husband..

After all you told me he did to them i hire someone to investigate her story,,He look at her and stroke her face.

It turn out it was all true he did steal all her possession and ran with his new girlfriend...they were out of the country so i told my people to put an eye on him any time he comes back i should be inform.

Immediately i drop in the office i saw the inspector waiting,,so he told me the guy is in town since yesterday night,so i did the best thing he smile at her isn't it cool..

Ayat pinch him....

Awwch,,,you vampire baki san yana da zafi ba..

I know that's why i did that,,,how is arresting your step father..

Ex-step father !!!! He correct her...ayat nod whatever my lion you shouldn't have done that most especially because of hydar....

Precisely baby!!! That's why am doing so for him,beside he knows about it i told him before going with the policemen..

And he said its okay with him because he doesn't have a father,,his father died the day he ranaway,,

Asad smile like he said,,everyone that commit an offense should be punished..

He laugh,,,,,,ayat look puzzle what is wrong with the guys she's leaving with...

Buh my lion he is still his father asad put his head in her neck he sniff it,,making her stop saying  what she's saying...

Asad rise up to look at her closed eye,he smile he love that he has so much effect on her...

Baby his not just dwelling in there his only going to be their untill he pay off everything he took from her plus her companies it  my brothers so he must pay....

Ayat smile your brother's or for the both of you,,asad nod no baby you know i have my own empire already am fighting for him now...

She peck him am really falling more and more in love with you,,,,,your reasons are acceptable but please baby dont let them do something to him,,because he will forever be your brothers father nothing can change that understand....

Asad nod yes ma'am i do...

Now will you get off my leg you are too,,he started looking for a word to fit what he wants to say..