chapter thirty four

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter thirty four)

Asad was all smiling staring at his brother's back,,ayat smile seeing her husband less grumpy with people now..

She clear her throat to bring asad's attention to her,,,he turn to her with his brows rise.

Ayat smile you sure are enjoying being like this,asad leave her to pick his briefcase from the cushion,,,,baby i never new i will be open to anyone untill you came,,so thank you.

Ayat hold up her bag to asad,,,with a smug on her face,,,asad laugh at her yes baby i remember the bag i said looks like a suitcase...

Ughmm,,,,ayat said,,he hold his case and hold her hands let's go right..ayat nod yes just wait for me outside i want to talk to mairo to check on mum,because she is still sleeping.

Uhmm ok,,he left without saying anything more..making her smile

Ayat turn to the kitchen.....

Good morning big bross,,,,

Ughmm puntuacl,,,

Simran smile and hug asad as always,

Really simran it has never been my experience seeing you all puntuacl...

Big bruh!!! she wine making both of them laugh...

Simran leave asad,,she turn to hydar ya hydar are you ready??

He nod yes baby i am,,shall we he repair his bag.

Asad that open his car to keep his brief call them..

Guys wait,,,,,simran and hydar that are about to open the gate stop..

He walk to them and put his hands in his pocket bringing out a key.

Simran sigh no way!!!! Big  bruh dont tell me its what am thinking..

Asad nod smirking,,yes it is buh he turn the key direction to hydar its going to be with hydar,,since his older and he will be the one driving you both to school...

Simran jump and hug asad,,,wow big bruh you are the best...

Asad look at hydar who is still standing and gasping,,,

Hey man say something,,hydar nod bruh am just speechless,,and i can't just not say thank you..

Asad nod,,hydar went and hug him,thank you bruh you are the best,,you are my savior....

Asad tap his back,,,hydar got up thank you bruh..

You guys should just do good in school and make us proud..

Simran nod we will bruh,thanks again..

Now which is the car!!! They all laugh seeing how excited she couldn't wait to ask.

Asad call the gate man who yank off the car cloth from one of the car making both hydar and simran gasp...

Hydar turn to asad brother are you for really,,he nod at them.

Hydar and simran run to the.......

Simran shout OMG hydar its a G wagon...woah she started going around the car.

Hydar open the car and entered he open the other side for simran..

Ayat came out smiling at them she put her hands on her husbands shoulder,,,my lion am really proud of you..