chapter fifteen

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourteen)

*JUMA'AT KAREEM LOVELY'S 🥰😍 MAY THIS DAY BRING YOU NOTHING BUT JOY,HAPINEX,BLESSING AND FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH SWT,MAY ALL OUR HIDDEN WISHES AND PRAYERS BE ANSWERED 🙏AMEEN*

Asad was just looking at her as she went back to sit on the bed,,,,she brought out her phone and dial a call........

Hello baby,,she smile oh pls stop you are making me blush,,,,she then laugh ok thanks even without you saying i knw you love me,,,,and i you.

Asad open his eyes like its going to plug out of it socket,,i just didn't hear her talking to a guy,,he try going to her to snatch the phone but he stop mid way,,,remembering what she said he just turn to go the bathroom to bath but,,he doesn't know what stop him,he started going back and forth like he lost something,,he doesn't want ayat to know he is listening to her conversation,,she shout and lay back on the bed,,you dont mean it,,how,,,,

Ayat you are mad he is your husband do all i said and it will b alright,,and get off my phone before you give the young mad a heart attack,,calling me names and talking as if am your boyfriend,,,ewwwwww gross salma end the call leaving ayat laughing...

Asad immediately turn to leave,,when she finish the call he didn't even understand what the talk is about all he knows is that she is talking to a someone close to her heart...ayat look at his back and smiles.

🙋🙋hey asad dear,she rise a hand and call him,,he turn to look at her,,did you found what you where looking for,,he rise a questioning brows...

Well earlier you look like you lost something,,,,asad point a hand at her and open his mouth to talk but close it....ayat laugh.

He just went in the bathroom,and leave her.

Ayat laugh but stop when she heard her stomach crying,,she hold her stomach,,,and stand up,,ya Allah kasa akwai abincin da zan iya ci,,,,,she turn to look at the direction asad went she smile and head downstairs...just as she got down she saw lily coming out of the wash room,,,,

Good morning ma'am

Ayat smile at her accent,,morning??its lily

Lily i never new we are not alone in the house i will have come down since,,lily smile at ayat friendliness,,ayat look at her hands you washed yes ma'am just did that i was about coming to pick your dirty clothes,,ayat nod ohk i will bring it down later my husband is still in the room...

Ok ma.

Ma'am morning ayat turn to look at the woman who came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hands,,,yes ma good morning,,ayat try collecting the bowl,buh she refuse no ma'am mr Vincent will not like that,,,

Just sit,,breakfast is ready ayat look at the dinning they were showing her,,it was ful with food ayat stomach crumble,,which was heard by all of them ayat close her eyes out of embarrassment,,,lily and mary laugh ma'am it happen shall we lily went ahead and ayat followed her,,lily went away to god knows where,,,ayat sat on one of the chair seeing all the food are eatable she gave out a sigh and said her Alhamdulillah,,ma'am what will i serve you ayat look at food all yummy she smile ma'am just let me,,mary smile and gave her the spoon ayat serve herself arish,egg with stew with chicken she was earger to put the food in her mouth when asad hold her hands and put it in his mouth,,,,ayat look at him about to charge at him he immediately brought down his face to her's and gave her a peck,,,,his lips close to her ears,,ayat closed her eye feeling a new stimulation  because of asad breath on her ears,,,mr brunch is here baby put your act together....asad open her eyes and put her hands on his neck holding him in that direction and gave him a peck in return,,,,,asad hold her up and stood up,,baby telling you to wait for some minutes you couldn't wait,are you that hungry.