chapter twelve

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter twelve)

The plane was announcing their landing when ayat open her eye to see asad on his sit with a magazine a flash of ealier came to her,,,,,,she sat down properly and saw a blanket on her,,,,,she looked at him,,,he turn to her and look away kept the magazine back at its proper place he got up and look at her,,,,,,she got what he's saying and got up too he took a step to go but stop because of her words,,,,

Sir thanks for earlier he turn and look at her,,,,,he frown like he has never ever smile like he wasn't the one who just share something beautiful with her mrs ayat asad mehra that was just a person giving a helping hand dont think of it as something else i asad mehra will help anyone in that state like i do you,,,so dont get any funny thinking,,,,he turn to leave at the door of the plane he said use the jacket their its cold in paris,,,,,,,,

Ayat smirk at him,,,pervert 😏🤨 well what ever,,,if you sees it as a help well am greatful,,she grab the sweater and put it on then follow him,,,,,, she put a step out the plane and said her hamdallah then pray to encounter only great things at france not the opposite she was smiling ears to ears looking at the airport its so different from Nigeria airport she was so lost looking around that she forgot asad was waiting for her,,,,,,,well finally i thought you will reach tomorrow asad said when ayat reach him he turn village girl kawai,,,mr vincent brunch will be picking us so i hope you get your mrs Asad mehra act together,,,ayat nod not that he was looking at her,,she also was busy looking at people going and some coming some hugging and expressing love to there love ones,,,,she was busy looking at two couples who were both crying because the guy is traveling,,,,just when the guy was kissing her goodbye was when asad hug her from behind well mrs Asad what are you looking at,,,are you that attach to kiss or it is love and affection,,ayat who was surprise by his act smile while it deepend mr mehra,and why are you hugging me,,,,,,,asad smile and turn her round to see what he saw,,,she was about to continue talking when she saw a man holding mr and mrs Asad mehra name board standing at the waiting section,,,,she smile at him and wave the guy just nodded while ayat look at asad who was smirking like a baby,,who was sweet,,she smile back at him and hold his hands to go meet the man thank God asad has clear their box and its been drag by one of the attender's at airport.

Mr brunch asad gave him  his hands to shake,,,mr brunch smile mr mehra,mrs mehra you are both welcome to france how was your trip asad put his hands on ayat shoulders while her's was by his waist,,,,,they both answer it was great🙂

Mr brunch smile thats good shall we a car is waiting for you outside,,,,,well thanks,,they walk out like that immediately they reach the car mr open the car for them well asad help ayat in it,,then he close it and use the other door,,mr brunch help get thier luggage in the car before he got in the car,,,,,ayat put her head on asad shoulder and gave out a breath baby am tired and need a bath,,with complete rest,,,asad shake his head and look at the mirror he saw vincent looking at them,so he smile hold on baby he look at vincent mr brunch how long untill we reach,,,,,,,,5 more minutes sir,ok thanks.

Before they reach ayat had dose up again asad shake his head as brunch was helping their box in that little beautiful wooden house all decorated with flowers with snow all over the house,,,asad himself is inlove with the veiw not that they dont have their house but its improper to stay there since its a business invitation trip its just logical and professional for them to leave at the provided house by the people they will b doing business with,,,,,,,he look at ayat that was sleeping,,,if not he knows of what they call jetlag he will have say she's doing this on purpose,,he squad and took her out in his hands like a baby,,,mr brunch was all smiling seeing how the love birds are doing,,,,🤨😏no b only love birds.

He hold to the door while mr brunch open the door for him,,,he showed them in their room a very big room jusr like royalty everything in the room is made out of gold the bed was decorated with flowers in a heart shape way,,,he layed her,,,help remove her shoes,,if not that brunch is in the room helping them ser the fire he will have wake her up,,he has never hold a girl passionately like these,he can remember he use to hold simran like that,,,but not in a babyish way like ayat,,she is really making him grow soft,,,,,,,after putting her to sleep he went out to meet vincent sitting at the living room with two women and two men standing all head down facing him,,,,,mr brunch got up and show asad where to sit,,,mr Asad mehra,,,,asad smile mr bruch just call me asad,,,vincent smile well thanks its hard calling it all,,asad laugh well now you are free to call me asad,,ohk Asad these people here are going to be here to help you for as long as your stay here,,,mary he showed him the oldest among them is your cook,,,,,lily is  going to be taking care of the rooms and your laundary,,liam is your driver a car is provided at the garage liam will show you when you are fully settle,,,,,winter is the gateman,,,,,, asad nod thanks vincent when will we get to see your CEO he will see you on monday for the rest of the day you guys can rest,,,if you want to work he got uo and showed asad a door that will b of help its a study it contains all you will need,,,and less i forget he hand him a file this is all you will need to know about our meeting and our company,,,reveiw it with your assistant which mr asad i haven't seen asad smile and head towards the balcony well mr brunch you have already meet her my assistant is no other than my wife mrs Ayat Asad Mehra,which you just meet earlier on.....

Vincent was dump folded and speechless,,,,,,,while asad was smiling at his reaction...

Hey guys tried,,,,typing again twice today,,,,,yeeeeepppppeee💃💃💃 am really proud of myself less i forget everything about paris will be a little too unreal because i have never been to paris just using imagination,,,so bear with me,cus my imagination is too wild😜🤪love yah all