chapter fourty four

*ASAD*
(THE ARROGANT LION)

*BY*
*DEEJAT THANI*
*KHADIJAT SANI GANA*

(Chapter fourty four)

*Its 2020 a new year,new hope,new chance to be a better person that you weren't before,happy new year to*
_BABA HASSAN ATK_😍
_MAMAN ZILL_🥰
_GRANNY JAHEED_🤪
_DAN LOVE_🙂
_NEESHAR_🥰
_BIG GIRL RABIAT_😍
_FATIMA ZAHRA_😘
_MOST ESPECIALLY MY MENTOR MARYAM OBAM CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT INDEED YOUR 2020 WILL BE FULL OF ACHIEVEMENT_🥰🤗
*To everyone in the fikrar marubuta group Happy new year😍Allah ya bar mu tare*

Munara stayed in his car waiting for mimi to go out of the house...

Minutes later she comes out all dress up,she entered the cab waiting for her....

Munara smile he descended from his car and head to the house,,,it was lock he laugh as if it will hold me back,,he grab a stone and break the door with it which it did opened he laugh and enter.

He walk to the drawer he saw her keeping her stuff  his very sure what his looking for is in there,he open the drawer and smile he put his hand and grab an envelope he open it laughing i couldn't see the content,he just turn away leaving everything open..

He entered his car and make a call,asad that is driving saw the call and laugh i new it will work,,he didn't pick at the first call till the second one he pick the call after letting it ring,,,

Hello who is this??

Mr mehra its munara we need to meet am on my way to your office i hope your are there...

Munara what else is remaining to talk about between you and me,,am busy i dont have time for your nonsense...

Munara laugh ohh asad that's why i hate you,you are so rude but now i need to help you because  i want to destroy someone so its important you will like it...

Asad smirk ok fine,,meet me in the office am just coming back from a meeting,,they both hang up,,asad laugh mimi you partner with the wrong guy i know the way both of you think and i made my plan base on that,you guys will nearly kill each other,,,he smile stepping on the car more..

He reach his office and sat there waiting for munara it didn't take him long and his there,,he look around the office and sit...

Ughmm no wonder the investors always choose your company,,and the girls wanting to kill their selves for you...

Asad was just staring at him twirling on his seat,,,

Munara laugh okay i know i bored you now this is why am here..

He throw the envelope at asad,,,asad rise his brows in a questioning way at him,,

Asad that's the stuffs mimi use to blackmail your wife out of your house....

Asad sit up,,,in surprise what do you mean blackmail my wife how did she know my wife and what is that???

Munara told asad everything,,that's is why am giving you back the stuff what you do with it next is not my problem...he get up to leave but asad stop him.

Wait !!!  He stopped and turn,,

Asad got up,,is this the only stuff's she has does she have any hidden,,no she doesn't she's such a fool dont worry your marriage is safe.

He turn and leave,,,asad wait till he saw munara out of the company then he jump,,,,making some of the worker's stare at him,,he open the envelope bringing out the content...