Chapter 3 " bonding with our old friend"

Stella's POV

"Spray!!!!" Bella yelled, spraying Michelle perfume.

"Eww!! It went in my mouth!!" Michelle laughed.

"You'll never spray me alive!!!" Bella yelled. Not noticing people were staring.

We were going to go buy some new clothes, but when we passed by the perfumes, Michelle and Bella ended up spraying each other.

And the embarrassing thing is, a lot of people are looking at us.

"Guys would stop it already!!" I scolded.

They just ignored me.

"Guys?.....guys.......hey you two...GUYYSS!!!! COULD YOU STOP PLAYING AROUND ALREADY!!" I practically yelled, and my hands immediately flew to my mouth. All the people were now staring at me.

Bella and Michelle just stared at me, before they both sparyed me.
It went in my nose causing it to tickle. Just as i expected it, i made a very loud sneeze. Both of them just laughed at me.

"It wasn't funny!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah it was was!" Bella laughed.

"You should have seen the look on your face when you sneezed!" Michelle laughed harder. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah come on" I sigh, starting to walk.

They both nod and continued laughing.

Sometimes i'm really not comfortable hanging out with them. They will just make fun of me. But they're still my friends and I still love them.

--------

"Shit!!" Bella squealed, holding up a shirt with a flag of Uk printed on it.

"It looks cool!" Michelle said.

"I want to try it!!" Bella said, before running off to the changing room.

"Oh Bella" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"So how have you guys been?" Michelle asked, suddenly.

"Were good. Nothing much going on" I smiled.

"Oh okay" She replied, with a smile.

We never seen each other in 4 months!. Now, i'm so happy she's here. Me and Bella barely got out of the house. We would just sit around reading books or sing and dance around to every song of One Direction. We always talk about them. They are just so hot! and very handsome! Bella always wanted to meet them. But, knowing we can't afford a ticket to one of their concerts, she would just lay in bed and stay silent or even cry. I felt bad for her though. And i hate seeing my little sis so sad and desperate. i wi-

My thoughts were interrupted to Bella running towards us, with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Oh my god! I love it! I want it! i want it! I want it! She jumped around, like a little girl who wants a toy.

I have an idea maybe i'll suprise her.

"Sorry Bella but i can't afford it" I said, trying to not make it obvious that I could actually afford it.

Then her face dropped. She sighed and return the shirt to it's place.

"Okay i understand" She sighed. She looks so sad. I hate seeing her like this but i wanted to suprise her for her birthday even though its killing me. Oh shoot! her birthday! which is already on Friday! and today is Wednesday! I've just remembered.

"Um, Bell do you know your birthday is on Friday, right? i asked.

"Yeah" She said bluntly, and i sighed.

"Come on Bella cheer up!" I said, trying to light up the mood.

"Yeah come on Bell where's that smile?" Michelle said smiling, and poking her sides. And finally, she smiled, and we cheered.

"Adventurous Adventures of One Direction 2?" She asked Michelle.

"Hell yeah!" She replied.

"How about we go get ice creams?" I suggested.

"YEESS!" She yelled excitedly, and instantly regretting it because people are now staring at us like were crazy.

"Ice cream it is"