Chapter 19 "crying and pranking Zayn"

Liam's POV

Hm...Zayn thinks he could get away with it.

Not for long....
------------
Zayn's POV

Seriously? Is Liam really that afraid of spoons. He's face was priceless!! I can't believe I just did that to him.

"Hey" Bella says.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You shouldn't have done that to him you know!" She laughs.

"Sorry! I didn't know he would freak out like that" I laughed.

"He looks like he was about to have a panic attack"

I glanced down her wrists. Wow...the scars are so deep. Some of them are still fresh like it have been cutted recently.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said, biting my lip.

"Sure"

"W-why did you cut?" I said carefully. She suddenly frowns and look down.

"Well, Stella didn't tell you guys this yet but....before mom and dad died, I've been bullued in school. People would call me horrible things. And when the incident happened, other people were sorry but the others.....well they made it worst. I got so mad and hurt and didn't want to live anymore. Mom and Dad were the only ones who could help me through anything, understand me and actually cared about me.....now that their gone..I don't know anymore" She sighs trying so hard not to cry.

"B-bella you have me" Stella says from behind.

"I know that they're gone, but you still have a family Bella. You have me, Michelle, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam and other people that cares about you. We're your family for now. And I will never ever let anything hurt you. I will never leave you. I will always care for you and love you. If you have problems and you wanted help, I would be happy to be that person to help you no matter what. Even though you annoy me, piss me off sometimes, i've never change my love for you. I've never thought that I would hate you. Even if somebody ask me to die or say I hate you to you, I would choose to die. Everytime I see you cry, it shattered my heart into a million pieces.. Everytime i see you smile, it lightens up my whole day. I know it sounds cliché, but i don't care. I'd do anything to make you happy...because your my little sis. And I really love you so much!" Stella cried.
Bella sobbed and ran into her sister's arms.

"Thank you....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!" She sobbed on her chest.

"This is so sad...." Niall mumbles, crying loudly.

"I love you brotha!" Harry cried pulling Niall into a hug.

"Love you to bro!" Niall cried and both stand there hugging and crying.

What cry babies..

"Okay enough crying!!" liam says.

"Let's just think of other stuff okay?" He says and we all nod.

"Oh and um Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something really important to talk to you for awhile at the men's room" He says

"Okay" I said and went with him.

--------------
Louis' POV

Zayn and Liam, went to the men's room, while we just stood there.

"Okay time for giving gifts!!" Mich exclaims excitedly.

We all formed a circle with our gifts in our hands. Minutes after, we heard a scream. We all stood up and about go look, But suddenly Zayn walked into the room, soaking wet and shivering.

"Oh my, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, Liam here tricked me!!" Zayn groaned.

"How?" Niall asks.

"Well, he placed a bucket full of iced water, on top of the door...when i opened it...this happened" He explains shivering. Liam then came in laughing and so did we.

"What a sweet revenge!!" Liam laughs.

"Ugh! Now my hair is flat!!" zayn exclaims.

"Again, Nice one Payne" I laughed.