Chapter 20 "GIFTS!"

Bella's POV

We are now forming a circle, for them to give their gifts. Actually i've never asked them to buy me something...well just let them do their thing.

"Okay me first!" Harry says, walking up to me and handing me his gift. I teared open, and gasped. It was a white shirt with the '1D' logo in red, and all their signatures.

"Aww!! Harry i love it!!" I squealed, hugging him.

"Glad you like it" He smiles, showing his cute dimples.

"My turn" Louis says, and stood from his spot to give me his gift. I teared it open, and there was a medium size box. Kind of like for a single cupcake. When I opened it i squealed. It contained 3 metal necklaces. One a cartoon character of only Harry, two a one with the 1D logo and three all of them...well in cartoons.

"Aww!! Thank you Lou!! I love it!" I say hugging him.

"Your welcome" He chuckles.

"Ma turn" Niall says giving me his gift. I ripped it open and laugh. It was a red tshirt saying, "British Tomato" with a tomato as an 'o'.

"So yoo like it?" He asks.

"I love it!" I laughed, hugging the leprachaun.

"My turn" Zayn says, as he stood up and gave me his. I ripped it open and gasped. It has 2 items with the 'UK' flag on it. One is an IPhone 5c case, and the other Is a small sling bag.

"Ahh!! I lab it!!" I say hugging him.

"Your welcome" He smiles.

"My turn" Liam says handing me his. It was a small box, same as Louis'. I opened and squealed. It contained, 3 bollerbands. 1 has all of them in it saying, "One Direction", the other is just a saying,'Directioner' with a half Uk, half Ireland flag, and the last is 'I Love Harry Styles'.

"Liam!! I love it!!" I squealed hugging him.

"Your welcome my lady" He says like a gentlemen.

"My turn!!!" Mich exclaims.

"Okay okay sheeesh!" I laugh.

"Girl, your gonna love my gift!" She says.

"Oh really?" I chuckle.

"Just open it!" she says.

"Okay! Jeez!" I rolled my eyes laughing. I ripped it open and grinned. She gave me two shirts. One is dark blue and it said...

"If lost please return to Harry Styles" I read it loudly. Harry smirked and I squealed. I picked up the other shirt, which is black. And it has my favorite picture of Harry on it.

"I love this boy" It read, and has an arrow pointing at the picture. Harry's smirk widen and I blushed.

"You like it?" Mich asks.

"I love it!!" I exclaim, tackling her into a huge hug.

"My turn" Stella stood from her spot and gave me hers. I opened it and gasped. It was the two shirts i've been wanting for the pass few days.

"I thought you couldn't afford it?" I asked confused.

"I was just kidding!" She smirked.

"Thank you! Thank you! I ssoooo love you!!" I said, attcking her with hugs and kisses.

"Okay! Okay!" She laughs and i smiled.

"Thank you all for your gifts!! I love every single on of them!" I say.

"YOUR WELCOME AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!" They all said in unison.

"Oh we almost forgot!!" Niall and Harry says.

"What?" I asked.

"These is for the 3 of you" They said, handing me, Stella and Michelle small cards.

"You should open it together!" Louis says excitedly. Three of us opened it together and gasped loudly.

"Oh. My. God!" I squealed, holding the ticket to their concert.

"Holy shit!!" Stella squeals jumping around like a bunny.

"Aaaahhh dream come true!!" Mich screams.

Oh my god!! This is a miracle. After all those years of begging for a ticket, i finally got it! And the best part is, we all have back stage passes. I'm so happy right now!! I wanna cry. This is the best birthday ever! And i wanna cherish this moment forever..

"Thank you guys!! This means a lot to me!" I cried.

"Us too!" Mich and Stella cried.

"Aww! Your welcome girls!" Harry says.

"Group hug!" Niall says.

And they all embraced us in a bone crushing hug. We all laughed, and i smiled. Stella's right, there are people who do care about me, and do love me. And those people are here squishing us. Those are the people who made my dream come true. Those are the people who would do anything for me to be happy...and those people are..

My new family..

----------------------------------------
Sorry guys i might have missed publishing chapter 21. just continue reading the story and when i'll post just go back and read it again

Im so so sorry!! Please forgive me! Im kinda careless!! Hehehehe i know some of you are Going to be confused