Chapter 43 "Interview with the boys"

Harry's POV

"Harry" A voice said, but I just ignored it.

"Harry wake up" I opened my eyes, and yawned. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and stretched my arms out. While I was stretching, I accidentally hit someone.

"Ow!!" She exclaimed. I turned around, to see Stella holding her cheek.

"Oh shit sorry!! I didn't see you there!!" I half panicked, half chuckle.

"No, its okay" She said, rubbing her cheek.

"So..why did you came here into Bella's room, and woke me up like five o'clock in the morning?" I asked, yawning at the saw time.

"Well, daddy direction said, that I should wake you up because you have an interview on 6:30" She explained. Shit! I completely forgot! Damnit it!. To be honest, I just want to just lie here with Bella, and just talk, and eat breakfast with the other lads and just chill. I like Bella's company..she's just so darn cute, and very fun to hang out with. She's like my little sister...

I have an idea!

"Okay, since me and the boys are out, and you guys are alone..how about you just come with us?" I asked. She thought for a moment before looking at me..

"Us, on an Interview?" She asked.

"Well you could wait if you want.." I shrugged.

"Sure!" She chirped, before slamming herself on top of Bella, causing Bella to squeak.

"Stella!! Get the fuck off of me!!" She groaned.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Stella continue to jump. I had to admit, it looks cute, it kind of reminds of the movie Frozen.

"Stella, go back to sleep!" She yawned.

Yep, it is Frozen...

"I just cant, the skies awake, so I'm awake, so we have to go" Stella said, laying herself on top of Bella.

"Go by yourself" Bella groaned, and push Stella off her. She fell to the floor with a loud thud. Bella, smiled for a moment, then frown.

"Wait, what do you mean we have to go?" She groggily asked, and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"On an Interview with boys!" Stella exclaimed, from the ground. I just quietly laugh, at their randomness...

"Oh" She said.

"Well?" I said, for the first time in 20 minutes.

"Sure" She said, getting out of the bed, and stood up, and accidentally stepped on Stella left arm, making her scream out in pain.

"Oh shit!! Sorry!!" She panicked.

"Yeah I'm fine" She squeaked, and I just laughed at them.

Typical girls....

**

"Are we there yet?" Bella asked, for the 7th time today.

"Yes Bella we're almost there" Liam groaned.

"Why do you keep asking?" I questioned.

"Because I want strawberry sundae!" She exclaimed.

"Oh god your like Niall" Liam mumbled, making Niall chuckle. Finally, after what seems like forever, we arrived at the building. Of course, there were screaming fans...

"Thank god were here" Bella cheered.

Liam parked his car, and we quickly got out. Soon as we got out, the fans surrounded us. I'm just happy, there was not hates being thrown. We finally rushed in the building, and went straight to the changing room. Paul told us to have Bella and Stella on stage, so they also prepared too. I feel bad for Michelle, she's just sitting on one of the couches, going through Twitter. After half an hour, we finally finished, so is the girls. I notice Bella is wearing a sleeveless summer dress, exposing all her cuts, including the largest one on her right arm.

"Um, why are you wearing that? Your scars could be seen" I said, and she shrugged.

"They told me to, I have no idea" She said.

"Get ready in 10!" A man yelled, and we nod and walk at the side of the stage. Soon, the show was starting and we all went upstage.

"And we are live her with One Direction! And not only that, they also brought Bella and Stella!" The lady cheered, and so did the crowd.

"So how are you guys?"

"We're good, sleepy but good" Zayn joked, making the crowd laugh.

"Okay, how about you girls?" She chuckled.

"We're fine" Stella smiled.

"Actually, I want a strawberry sundae" Bella said, making us all laugh. Oh Bella.

"Wow, sorry but you have to wait for that" she laughed. We continued the talking, and asking questions and playing around.

"One Direction living with us is fun and awesome!..but sometimes they're are annoying, idiots and being messy" Stella rolled her eyes, and we all chuckled.

"Yeah including me!" Bella laughs, smiling.

"Okay, okay, change topic...hmm..oh yeah! Okay, Bella why don't you tell everyone about your scars?" She chirped. Fuck!. Bella froze.

Her smile fell.