Chapter 40 "Concert and meeting new friends"

Stella's POV

We are now at the Arena, and of course, there's hundreds of fans. When we got out of the car, my ears started to hurt from all their screaming.

"I love you Harry!!"

"Niall kiss me!!"

"I love you!!"

We quickly ran inside, and catch our breaths.

"That was crazy!" I exclaimed.

"Yep, we'll never get used to this" Bella says, panting.

After that, we went backstage to their changing room. Oh my god! We're meeting Lou Tisdale and Lux!!

Calm down, conceal it, don't feel it. Don't let it show.

"Ready girls?" Louis smiled.

"Yes!" Three of us said in unison. He chuckled and open the door.

And there she is, standing holing Lux in her arms.

"Oh hi!!" She greets the boys, and turned to us.

"Oh, who are these beautiful young ladies?" She grins.

"Hi! I'm Stella, nice to meet you!" I greeted and she smiled.

"Hi! I'm Michelle!" Michelle grins.

"Hello! I'm Bella! it's nice to finally meet you!" Bella squeals.

"Nice to meet you girls too" She chuckles. She turns to me, and knitted her eyebrows.

"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" She asks.

"Uh..no" I said, confused.

"Oh yeah! That's right! Your'e the girl on tv who were yelling at the fans!" She exclaims.

Oh shit! I was on TV?!

"Yes, that's me" I smiled, nervously.

"What did you tell them? You like quite pissed" She chuckles. I looked at Bella, asking if I should tell her, she smiles and nods.

"Just tell her, I doesn't have to be a secret anymore" She smiles, and I nod.

I told Lou, everything that has happened in the past, and she gasp, tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Please promise me you won't cut! And those girls are just damn bi-" she was about to finish, when Harry cut her off.

"Um Lux is here don't swear" He laughs.

"Oh right sorry" She says, wiping her eyes.

"Oh Lou" Harry chuckles. Lou handed Lux to Harry, and throw her arms around Bella.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. Promise us you won't cut again okay? That's not good" She cried.

"Okay I promise" Bella smiled, and hugged her back.

"Um.sorry to break the moment but, the show is starting in an hour" Liam said, and they both pulled away.

"Okay! Go get ready chap! Chap!" Lou yells, clapping her hands.

"YES MA'AM!!" The boys yells and got ready.

"This boys are such idiots.." Lou mumbled, and we laughed.

**

"Be ready in 10 minutes!" A guy, yelled. The boys nodded, and mumbled an 'okay'.

"Goodrich guys!!" I cheered.

"Thanks" they smiled.

"Oh my god!! We're watching their concert!!!" Bella squealed.

"I know right!!" Michelle said.

"Oh calm down! Why do you have to be so jumpy, when you are already friends with them" I pointed out.

"Oh yeah" Michelle said.

"I don't know?" Bella shrugged.

We walked, through the front row, and watch as they started to sing and goof around. We laughed at them, and sang the lyrics with them.

Suddenly, a two girls approached us. They were blonde, and about 17 years old.

"Hi Bella!" The blonde wearing a red shirt said.

"Hi!" Bella shyly said. Yeah she's lacking confidence when it comes to new people.

"Um...go tell her!" She said, to the other blonde who is wearing a green shirt.

"Okay, we just wanted to say, sorry! We didn't mean to insult you! We were just jealous that you became friends with One Direction! We're so so sorry!" She yelled, since the music was so loud.

"It's okay! Just don't do it again!" Bella smiled.

"Oh! And I wanted to give you girls this!" My he blonde said, handing us three a charm bracelet.

"To say we're sorry"

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Oh I'm Megan! By the way!" The blonde with Red shirt said.

"I'm Kristina!" The other blonde said.

"I'm Stella! Bella's sister" I smiled.

"I'm Michelle! Their hold good friend" Michelle grins.

"Nice to meet you guys! Can we have you phone numbers?" She asks, and we nod. We handed her, our phones, and she saved our numbers.

"Hey! Who's your favorite?" I asked Megan.

"Zayn!" She squealed.

"How about you Kristina?"

"Boo bear!!" She squeals.

"Wanna meet them? I could get you to the back stage" Bella smirked. Their eyes grew wide, and they started to scream, jumping around.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?!!!"

"Yep" We said, popping the 'p'.

"Of course!!" Kristina screams.

"Then let's go!"