Chapter 37 "At the Hospital"

Stella's POV

She closed her eyes, and remain unmoving. My eyes wide, and I started to sob.

"Bella?! Bella!! Bella wake up!!" I sobbed, screaming and shaking her. She's still not moving.

No! No! This can't be happening! Please don't die!!

"Bella!! Wake the fuck up!!" I sobbed.

"Bella!!!" Harry screamed.

"Liam!! Call an ambulance!!!" Niall panicked.

I held Bella closer, and kissed her temple, as I sobbed.

"Your'e all I have!!" I sobbed more.

"They're coming!!" Liam exclaims.

Harry quickly took Bella, and carried her bridal style. I quickly put on shoes, and we all got out of the room.

I looked over to Bella, and she was so pale. No life in her. She looks...dead. As I stared at her, I cried even more. Niall notices, and hugged me.

"She's going to be okay" He cooed, but I continue to sob.

"Bella your still alive! You hear me!! Your gonna be okay! Don't die on us!!" Michelle sobbed.

As soon as we got to the main entrance, the fans were still there, being silent. The ambulance arrived, and we ran outside. Once we got outside, the fans gasped in horror.

Now they know what they did..

Some of the girls, were sobbing, and screaming. Others were on the floor, looking shocked. The boys look around, confused.

As we got near the ambulance, the paramedics took out the stretcher, and gently placed Bella on it. They put her inside the ambulance, and drove off. We all got into the car, and followed it.

Annie's POV (one of the fans)

We all watch, as the car drives away following the ambulance. We all stood there in horror to what we had just seen.

Bella was unconscious, and she had a lot of blood. I saw the cuts and bruises on her body. The worst thing was the very long cut, on her right arm, and the blood dripping from it.

What have we done?

We are the one who caused this to her

It's our fault she's broken

It's our fault she's been brought to the hospital

It's a our faults that she wanted to die.

I started to cry, and cry. The girls were sobbing, and dropped their posters.

"Look what we've done!!" A girl screamed.

"We did this to her!!" Another girl cried.

"It's all our fault!!"

"Why did we do this?!!"

"I'm so sorry!!!"

"We're so stupid!!" I screamed.

I'll never forgive myself for this.

Harry's POV

When we arrived at the hospital, we all jumped out of the car, and ran to where the paramedics brought Bella. We got in, and she was taken in a room. One of them walked to us.

"Is she going to be okay?" Stella panicked.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure yet, because she's in surgery" He said, sadly.

What?!!

"Why?!!" I asked.

"She has an internal bleeding" He says, sadly.

"What?!!" I yelled.

"Okay thank you" Liam nods, tears in his eyes.

I turned to Stella, and she burst out sobbing. Niall then hugged her.

"She's going to be okay. Promise" Niall cooed.

Stella just smile and continue to sob.

I had tears in my eyes too. Even though Bella isn't any relatives of mine, I still love her like a sister. I love everything about her. She was so happy and smiling...

Now, she's the opposite..

Sad...

Broken...

I don't know what to do without her. She's like a sister to me, since the last few weeks we've spent together.

All the fun moments we had...

How she helped me..

And how I took care of her..

I sobbed, thinking about it. Louis came to me and wrapped his arms around me. (A/N: aww!! Larry moment!!)

"It's okay...she'll get through this" He sniffle.

"Yeah"

I just hope he's not lying