Chapter 13 "The hungry leprachaun"

Niall's POV

Everyone is talking, laughing and playing around at the beach. Bella and Harry were at the water playing chicken fight with Louis and Michelle. Bella is on top of Harry, and Michelle on top of Louis.

"Alright game on!!" Bella yelled. Wow that kid is hyper.

"1...2...3..start!" Louis yells holding Michelle properly.

They began fighting. But instead of pushing each other, they were laughing and slapping each other.

"Your suppose to push each other!" Harry yells, turning red, since Bella's legs are wrapped around his neck.

"Sorry!!" The girls said in unision.

They started shoving each other by the arms. Minutes later, Bella won. Michelle fell into the water, with Louis.

"Wooo!!!! Hahaha!! I WON!!!" Bella cheered, dancing weirdly on top of Harry.

"Ehem..you mean we" Harry reminded her.

"Oh sorry HAREEHH!! WOOO!! WE WON!!!" She cheered again, while Harry laughs. Theh both ended up dancing weirdly.

"Hey" A voice said, sitting next to me on the sand. I look up to see Stella.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Man, your sister is so hyper!" I laughed.

"Man, your band mate is so hyper!" She said, mimicking me.

"So what do you feel?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"You know..meeting us"Her eyes lit up and a huge grin plastered on her face.

"It was so shocking and suprising...but most of all i feel full of joy and happiness. I've always wanted to meet you guys! And i'm here sitting with my favorite band member" She smiled.

"Your just like your sister, the first time she saw us" I chuckled.

"Bella's dream was always to meet Harry. I kept telling her that we can't afford tickets to your concert, then she would end up crying the whole night. And she has this routine, that every morning she would wake up very early, sat on the couch, watch Harry's funny moments and listen to your whole album the whole day. And every 11:11, she would wish to meet Harry" She sighed.

"Wow....well her wish did come true" I said, watching Harry and Bella still dancing like mentals.

"Yeah and i'm so happy she's happy" She smiled.

"Your dream did come true too" I chuckled.

"Yeah..and he's right infront of me" She giggles.

"Umm Bella I think you can get off me now.." Harry said, and we turn our heads to their direction.

"NEVER!" Bella yells.

"Oh yeah?"Then Harry threw her into the water. I looked at Stella, who was already looking at me, and we bursted into a fit of laughter, followed by Michelle and the other boys.

"Your lucky your my idol" Bella mutters.

"Yaaaaaayy!" Harry screams like a kid, throwing Bella on his shoulder.

"HARRY!! PUT ME DOWN!! PEOPLE ARE WATCHING!!" She trys to stay mad, but ends up laughing.

"NEVER!" He mimmicks her.

"Oh yeah?" She mimmicks him,and started tickling him by the sides. He then ended up dancing while laughing.

"Okay! Okay! I'll put you down!" He laughs, putting Bella down.

"Your lucky i like you!" Harry mimmicks her and she smirks.

"They're so cute together!!" Stella exclaims.

"But Bella is younger th-" said.

"No! I meant cute as brothers and sisters you irish potato!" She laughs.

"Hi! I'm Mr. Irish Potato from Niall and the potatoes!" I laugh and so did she.

"Really? Niall and the potatoes?" Harry said from beside me.

"Mr. Irish potato really?" Bella said from the other side.

And we all just continued laughing.

---------------------

We were now in the car ready to go. Then suddenly my stomach made a rumbling sound.

"Is Nialler hungwy?" Stella said, like a baby.

"Yes mommy! Take me to Nandos pweeeesss!" I mimmicked her, pouting.

"Okay this is getting weird"

"Yep. I agree"

"IM HUNGRY TOO!" Bella exclaims.

"SAME!" Harry follows.

"ME TOO!!" Louis said.

"Us three!" Michell, Liam and Zayn said in unision. Wow the three people who are the ones who's responsible, calm and quiet. Huh, weird.

"Nandos here we go!!" I yelled.

"Do you realize that the window is open, and were not yet moving?" Michelle said. I looked to my right tand the window is open and people were staring at me.

"Shit" I mumbled blushing.

"Awww!! Nially embarrassed himself!!" Stell teases.

"Nially? Really?" I said with straight face and she just laughs.

"Sounds like Miley" Liam chuckles.

"Eww!! Miley Cyrus!! Just eww!!" Louis exclaimed.

"Porny Circus" Bella mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear. Harry's eyes widen same as me and Stella while the rest froze. Seconds later we all broke into laughter.

"BELLA!!"Stell laughed.

"What?" She said innocently.

"That was disgusting!" Zayn said, shaking his head laughing.

"Sorry" She laughs.

"Can we go now?!" I whined.

"Okay!! Let get the leprechaun to NANDOS!!" Liam said in the driver's seat.

Yum yum yum.

----------------

"I'll have another piece of chicken please" I said to the waitress, and she nods and walk away.

I turn my head, and they all look at me with wide eyes and mouths hanging.

"What?"

"DUDE!! THIS IS YOUR 3RD CHICKEN!!" Bella exclaims.

"So....."

"OH MY GOD NIALL!! YOUR THE HUNGRIEST IRISH LEPRACHAUN I HAVE EVER MET IN MY WHOLE LIFE!" Stella exclaims, and i just laugh.

"Well sorry" I shrugged, and they just shook their heads laughing.

"Here you go sir." The waitress gave me my chicken, but before she leaves, she look at me as if she knows me..

"Your Niall Horan" She exclaims not believing
It.

"Yeah...."

"And all of you are One Direction" She said shocked.

"Yes. Yes we are" Harry said, casually.

"Oh my God can I have your autograph?!" she said.

"Umm sure" Liam says.
We signed her notebook and she thanks us all.

"Your welcome" Louis says, and she went back to doing her job.

"That was weird" I said.

"Yep" Louis agrees.

We all shrugged and I continue finishing my chicken.

I am so hungry.