Chapter 52 "Sleepy girls"

Louis' POV

We just arrived at the arena. We parked in front of the entrance and filed out of the car. They weren't as loud as they were before..hmm.

We quickly got inside, and head straight to the changing room. We got inside, Stella and Michelle plopped down the couch, as me and the boys walked towards Lou.

"Hey Lou" We mumble. She turned and look at us weirdly.

"Hey! Why the straight face?" She asked, and looked around. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. Oh shit! She still doesn't know Bella is in a coma!

"Um....where's Bella?" She asked, and I heard Stella sighed loudly.

"She's uh" Liam muttered.

"Zayn you tell her!" Niall said.

"No you tell her!" Zayn said, referring to me.

"Nu uh! You tell her Harry" I mumbled.

"What's going on here?" Lou said.

"Bella's in a coma.." Harry said calmly, and everything went silent. Lou gasp, and dropped her brush.

"Oh my.." She said. Everyone was silent. Harry was teary eyes but wipes it away like nothing happened.

"Yeah..."Harry shakily mumbled.

"What happened?!! That poor sweet girl!" Lou cried.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a man came in.

"Sorry to interrupt but, you need to be onstage in 5 minutes" He said, and we all nod.

"Okay, okay boys you get ready and good luck okay?" She sniffles.

"Thanks Lou" Liam smiled.

We walked out of the room, and went towards the stairs.

"Okay, boys let's do this for Bella" I said, and we all went on stage.

**
Michelle's POV

"Grrrrrr...." I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Stella chuckles.

"I'm boooorrreeed" I whined.

"Poor you" She laughed. I glared at her and slap her arm playfully.

"Mean" I pout and crossed my arms. She just sticked her tongue out, and I did the same.

"I still can't believe it" She admits.

"About what?" I asked.

"You know about all of this..finally meeting the boys, being best friends with them and everything. Remember when we used to to cry because our mom's won't give us concert tickets and when we always wish at night to meet them and marry them" She chuckles. I smiled, remembering the things we used to do a long time ago.

"Yeah..those were the days" I smiled. Suddenly we heard someone walk in. It was Lou.

"Hey Lou" I smiled.

"Hey girls" She sadly smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her.

"It's just that Bella is in a coma..and I-I don't want to believe it's true....Poor girl" She sniffled and wiped her face.

"Yeah...us too" I sighed. After that, we never mentioned anything and just kept quiet. Minutes past me and Stella fell asleep.

**
Zayn's POV

After hitting that high note, we said goodbye to our loving fans as we were brought down stage.

"That was a tiring night" Harry timidly said.

"Ya think" Louis Said wiping his sweaty forehead.

"I'm hungry!!" Niall whaled opening the door, to see two girls asleep. We all stopped and said "aww".

"Aww! They fell asleep!" I yawned.

"How sweet" Niall cooed.

"aww, how cute, how sweet bla bla sorry but how are we going to take them home?" Louis raised an eyebrow and placed his hand on his hips.

"oh yeah...." Harry nervously laughed. Louis face palmed himself and said, "Liam you take Michelle and Niall take Stella" Niall and Liam looked at each other, shrugged, and carried them.

"Now let's go home" I smiled and off we went.

**
Niall's POV

"FINALLY! WE'RE HOME!" I screamed, and Louis slapped me.

"OWw!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I exclaimed.

"THE GIRLS ARE ASLEEP!!!" Louis whisper-shouted. I looked down at Stella still asleep, and cheekily smile.

"Hehe sorry" I giggled while Louis just shook his bead and walked away. I went straight upstairs to Stella's room. I took of her shoes and placed her gently on the bed. I placed the blanket over her and turned of the lights. When i was about to get out of the room, i heard a sniffle. What was that? Was Stella crying?

I looked at her and she looks like she's crying or something.
I sat down beside her and look at her eyes to see tears falling down.