Chapter 36 "the fans say sorry"

Still Stella's POV

"Were are so sorry! I didn't know she would do this to herself! We really are so sorry! We didn't mean to! Maybe we just got a little jealous" The redhead sobbed.

"Guys!! Please let's stop this! What we're doing is wrong! We shouldn't do this to her. We have made a huge mistake. We don't even have a reason to hate her! Come on guys! Let's change our attitudes, and stop being so mean to everybody who goes out with the boys. The things we're saying to her hurts...this isn't right. Now who's with me, and change, to be kind to Bella?!!" She yells, and everybody cheers, raising there hands.

"Now let's go say sorry!!" A girl yells and they all cheered.

"Wait, you guys wait here, while I'll get her!" I said, and they all said, 'yes'.

I smiled, walking back into the hotel. I noticed the staffs were smiling at me, and giving me a thumbs up. And others were taping the whole thing. As I turned my head to the right, I saw Niall grinning running towards me.

"Hello!" I say.

"Stella, that was amazing. You really are a caring person. You changed the whole fans to be kind to other people" He smiles, and hugs me.

"Of course. But I mostly did it for Bella, because I love her" I said and he grins.

We got inside the elevator, and pressed the button or the fifth floor. We walked fast to our room.

"I'm really happy the fans change" Niall mumbles, before smiling and opening the door.

When we got in Bella was still bleeding and sitting on the bed. She looked up at me and I smiled.

"The fans wanted to say sorry" I grin and she looked shock.

"R-really?" She questioned.

"Yeah! I video the whole thing that made them change" Niall smiled looking at me.

He showed her what I did, and sobbed happily.

"You really did this for me?" She cried.

"Of course! I love you Bella!" I said, hugging her.

"Oh and they're waiting for you outside to say sorry personally" I said, pulling away.

She was about to say something, but started coughing. She keeps coughing until blood is coming out of her mouth.

Bella's POV

I started to cough more blood, until I'm on the floor, clutching my stomach.

"Bella? Bella!!" Stella yells, kneeling down beside me.

"What happened?!!" Harry panicked, kneeling beside Stella, and holding me.

I was about to say something, but I continued to cough up blood. My right arm was still pouring out blood, and my head is getting dizzy. My sight is blurry, and my eyelids are getting heavier. The guys are yelling something but I couldn't make it out.

Suddenly everything went black.