Chapter 5 "A dead lizard"

Bella's POV
"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Its coming to me!!!!!!!" I squealed, running away from it. IT WAS GOD DAMN BIG!

"GET THE BROOM!" Michelle yelled.

I ran in the kitchen, grabbed the broom and ran back to the bathroom. Michelle swiped the broom from me, and smacked the lizard.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed.

"I didn't know what else to do!" She yelled back.

"Nevermind. Is it dead?" Stell asked.

Chelle lift the broom, and i almost puked.

"EWW!! HOLY SHIT!! ITS SO GROOSS!! I AM NOT THROWING THAT THING AWAY!" Stell walked out, feeling disgust. I look at it, it was squished like a fly. Its just so disgusting!

"Okay i'm gonna sweep this out." Chelle said holding her breath, sweeping the squashed lizard.

"Ugh! Now i can't forget it! Somebody give me a picture of something not disgusting!!!" I groaned.

Stell ran to me and stood there swiping her phone. I furrow my eyes in confusion, to what she is doing. Minutes after she held up her phone, showing me a picture of Harry Styles, in his undies. My eyes widen, and i can feel my self blush like a tomato.

"Holy Shit" I muttered. After a few seconds, i squealed like a fan girl.

"So? Did it work?" She smirked and i nodded continueing my fan girlness.

"Ugh! I am not doing that ever again" Chelle said, plopping down the couch.

I am really not going to do that again. It was so tiring. Now what are we gonna do after our lizard fiasco...I really hate insects. They looked so gross. I would rather imagine a Harry mouse than a fucking lizard. Now, i'm glad its dead.

"So.....How about we continue that movie, yeah?" I asked, and they nod.

Back to TED!!

---------------

"I FUCKING HATE THAT GUY!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS STEALING A FUCKING TEDDY BEAR TO GIVE IT TO HIS LUNATIC SON, AND IN THE END RIPPING FUCKING TED OFF??!!!! HE'S AN OVERLOADED BULLSHIT!!!" I yelled. But not just any yell..i yelled so loud and hard, my voice could reach few blocks away.

"Woah. Dude chill its just a-" Stell was about to finish her sentence but i cut her off.

"I CAN'T CHILL!! I KNOW ITS A FUCKING MOVIE!! I'M JUST SO FRUSTRATED!! I WANNA KILL THAT GUY!!!" I yelled.

I know its a fucking movie! I just don't like it when the most cutest bear in the world, gets ripped off! Ugh! If i were there, i would literally kill him in real life. I so fucking hate him and his moron son right now!. I always do this when i'm mad....

We continued watching till the end of the movie, where Ted was brought back to life.

"HAHAHAHA!! FUCK I CAN'T BREATHE!" I laughed,at the part where his face was like scrambled.

"OH MY GOD!!" Michelle laugh.

"HAHAHAHA!! HOLY SHIT!!" Stella laughed, barely even breathing.

This is why i like watching my favorite with my sister and childhood friend. Its much more fun when they are here. We continued watching till the end of the movie.....

----------------------------------------------
So how do you like it so far?
please like, comment or vote!!

~Ayen~