Chapter 41 "The girls meet One Direction and being in an army"

Bella's POV

We are now walking down at the back stage area. The girls were already screaming and kept fan girling. I chuckled and we got inside their changing room. No one was there, so that's good.

"We'll just wait for them to finish" I smiled and they squealed.

"Holy macaroni!! We're meeting One Direction!!" Megan squealed, her grip tightening on Kristina's arm.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Kristina exclaimed, and slap away Meagan's hands.

"Oops sorry.." She sheepishly said, and we laughed.

"How old are you two?" Stella wondered.

"Oh, we're 14" They both smiled, and my jaw dropped. They looked at me, and raise an eyebrow.

"What?" They both said.

"I-I thought you were 17" I sheepishly said, and they laughed.

"Dude, seriously" Megan chuckled.

We sat down on one of the couches, and talk about random stuff. Hours later, the door opens and came in the boys.

"Hey girls!" Harry cheered, but then frowned.

"Who are these girls?" Liam asks.

"Oh boys, this is Megan and Kristina" I said, pointing at them.

"Hello!!" They both squealed in unison, making us all laugh.

"Hi!!" The boys says, and they were turning into fifty shades of red.

"Zayn, how about you and Megan get to know each other, while Louis and Kristina too" I smirked. They stared at me eyes wide, and I just smiled at them.

"Okay!" Zayn and Louis screeched, grabbing both girls on the couch. Harry walked up to me, and I smiled.

"I really loved your performance tonight!!" I squealed.

"Thanks, love" He chuckled. I went behind him, and he was about to turn his head to see what I'm up to, but then I jump on him. He instantly caught my legs, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yay!! Piggy back ride with Harry!!! Woo!!" I cheered, while Harry was just laughing.

"Is she always like this?" He asked Stella.

"Yep" she say popping the 'p'.

Harry laughed, and started to walk around, not feeling that I'm heavy. He carries me like I just weigh nothing.

"Um...are you tired?" I asked, he shook his head, and gave me a goofy smile. I frowned, and started to get off him, but his grip on legs tightened.

"I like carrying you" he said.

"Okay" I blushed.

"I'm hungry!!" Niall whine.

"Get him to Nandos!!" Kristina yelled, making Niall laugh.

"Okay!! Let's go people up! Up! Move it! Move it! Line up everybody!!" I shouted, like a general. They all did as I say, like a soldier. Megan and Kristina shrugged, and go along with it.

"I have a very important task for you!" I announced, getting of of Harry, as he stood in front of Zayn in the line. I put my hands on my back, like a general and started walking around, with a serious face.

"What is it ma'am?" They all said in unison.

"First, Niall! Step out of the line!" I command. Niall stepped out of the line, he stood up straight, hands on the back, and had a serious expression. I try not to laugh actually...

"Come here in front" I demand.

"Yes ma'am!" He said, walking beside me.

"Your task is to bring this lad to Nandos, and make sure he is full by the end of the day! Got it?" I announced.

I am now trying to hold my laughter in..

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" They all shouted, making a salute gesture. It went silent for a second, Niall made a spitting sound with his mouth, causing all of us to finally laugh.

"Okay, enough!" I shouted, and the room fell silent. They again, put there serious face.

"Start with your task now! Liam's car! Got it!" I said.

"MA'AM YES MA'AM!!"