Chapter 16 "See you around!"

Liam's POV

We drove in silence, after that. Except for Stella who shows me directions to their house. After hearing what happened, i felt horrible. I can believe a girl so special like her, would try to kill herself. Even though we just met hours ago, a lot of things happened already in just one day...wow.

"There" Stella said, pointing at the huge house.

"Wow! Nice house!" Niall compliments.

"Thank you potato" Stell laughs.

"So here we are" I said.

"So i guess this is it..." Bella said pouting.

"Awww!!" Michelle exclaims.

"Come on guys!" Stella pouts.

"I dont wanna go!! I wanna stay with my Harry!!" Bella whines like a baby.

"Aww!! Its okay we'll see each other anyday!" Harry tried cheering her up.

"Come on cheer up!" He says.

"Fine" She says, still pouting.

"Bye guyss!! Thank you for everything today. And were so glad to finally meet you guys!!" Stella said.

"No problem" Niall smiled.

"Wait!" Bella said, running back to us.

"What is it?" Harry asked. Suddenly, Bella pulled him into huge hug. He hugs back.

"Aww!! How cute!" Louis says.

"I forgot can we take a picture together?" She asks.

"Sure" he agrees.

They both took their picture, and finally Bella had to go.

"Wait!" She says, running back to us again.

"What now?" Louis laughs.

"Can i all ask for your phone numbers" She said sheepishly, and hands us her phone.

"Thank you guys!! I love you all so much!! Especially you Harry!!" She yells, running to their house waving at us. Suddenly she trips and fell face flat on the floor in front of her porch. She is clumsy indeed.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" Harry asked laughing.

"Bella there you go again! Be careful next time! My god" Stella exclaims and face palms herself. We all were laughing
So hard we could barely breathe.

"Sorry.....oww." Bella sheepishly says, standing up and cleaning herself.

"BYEEE BOYS LOVYAAA" She screams and ran inside the house. Michelle still laughing and Stella ranting about her sister being clumsy.

"Bye Bella we love you too" We all said in unison, still laughing and she squealed.

"Oh my gosh One Direction loves me!" She ran back out and fan girled for a bit and ran back inside again in the house. Damn that kid is crazy!

"She's so crazy!" Louis laugh and so did we.

"Its our turn to go home" I said.

"Oh! Now its time to tell you guys!!" Niall suddenly said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Stella and I were talking, then she invited us to Bella's birthday" Niall grinned.

"When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow"

"Where?" Zayn asked.

"She will just text me the address" He said and we nod.

"Wait! I know how to suprise Bella!" Louis says.

"What?"

"How?" we asked.

"Okay here's the plan"