Chapter 4 "The lizard"

We are now eating ice cream, and just sat there in silence. It was now 5:35 pm. So we decided to go, taking our ice creams with us.

We called a taxi, and went inside.
we told the driver where to go and we drove off.

Once were at the house, the driver pulled up, and we hand him the money. We got out and thank the him. Were already at the doorstep, and I look through my bag to find the keys.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah?" Michelle suggested, finally breaking the silence.

"What movie?" Bella wondered, holding her chin like she had a beard.

"How about Ted?" I said.

"The teddy bear?" Michelle asked and I nod.

"Yaay! I love that movie even though its old" Bella grinned.

I finally opened the door, and Bella ran straight to the living room. We walked inside, closed the door, and took of our shoes.
When I walked in the living room Bella was laying flat on her stomach on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She looked up, and she looks embarrassed?

"Uh...when i ran straight to the sofa,...i uh kind of trip on something and ended up landing face flat on the floor" She said, blushing in embarrassment. I burst out laughing and she laughed too.

"It hurts though" She chuckled.

"Oh Bella" I laughed, shaking my head.

"What did I miss?" Michelle asked, raising an eyebrow.

I told her what happened and we all burst into a fit of laughter. We had tears in our eyes and we slowly calmed down.

Bella is always clumsy. She would always run straight into the house, or any rooms, she would trip on something and fall on her face. She's not always careful. She's very hyper, naughty, lazy and sometimes crazy.

"I should really watch out for things" She said.

"You really should" I said, and she playfully glare at me.

"What? its true!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever"

"Can we watch now?" Michelle asked.

And we both nod.

-------

"Aww!! He's so cute when he is afraid of thunders!!!!!" Bella squealed.

"And the way he runs!" Michelle squeaked.

"He is so fluffy! I'm gonna die!!" I said, admiring how very cute ted is. I wish I had a teddy bear like him.

"SHUSH!" Bella scolds.

"Fine, sheesh" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" I said, walking the living room.

I went inside and take a piss. after doing my 'buisness', I washed my hands, and in the corner of my eye, i could see something big that's crawling. When I looked down, my eyes wide in horror and I ran out of the bathroom screaming.

"Stella what's wrong?" Bella asked, looking concerned.

"Th-there's.....th-there's...." I couldn't even form a sentence. It was bloody disgusting!

"There's a what?!"Michelle said gettting scared.

"Th-there's a-a-a b-b-big l-liz-zard!" I stuttered. My heart was beating fast, and I have goosebumps all over my body.

"What the fuck! How did that thing get in the bathroom! I swear I closed all the windows before we left!" Bella exclaimed, feeling annoyed.

"How are we going to get that thing out of there?" Michelle asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"How big was it?" She asked.

"It was really big! And it looked very disgusting I swear!" I yelled.

"Okay okay! Sheesh! Calm down" Bella said.

"How about we try scaring it?"

"hmm....let's just try?"

"Okay let's go"

This is not going to be a good idea.