Chapter 24 "Sleeping with One Direction"

Niall's POV

"Niall..." A voice whispers, and i just ignored it.

"Niall..." The voice called again and I just ignored it.

"NIALL!!" It yelled, making me scream and sit up. When I looked around, Stell and the boys were smirking at me.

"What was that for?" I said groggily.

"Your so hot with your voice, but i have no time to talk about that shit...the point is would you let go of me?" Stell said.

"You could've just tapped me on the shoulder or something" I mumbled, letting her go.

"I've been sitting there for 45 minutes shaking, tapping your head and calling your name!! You still wouldn't wake up!!" She exclaims.

"Okay!! Sorry i didn't know!" I said.

"Okay nevermind that...now let's arrange to where all of you are sleeping" She yawns.

"Niall and Zayn, you two stay with me. Mich, Liam and Louis are staying with you. And as for Harry of course Bella" She announced and we all nodded.

Me and Zayn followed Stella to her upstairs. When we arrived, she opened the door and turned on the lights. My eyes wide and my mouth drops to the floor.

"Holy Shit..." I mumbled.

Her room was covered with posters of me. And even her pillow and bed sheet. I never knew she was really that addicted to me..

"Hehe" She blushes.

"Well, you two keep staring at the posters without me cuz i am going to bed" Zayn says.

"Where you sleeping?" I asked.

"Floor"

"Oh okay"

Stella went to her cabinet and took out an extra pillow and a blanket. She then walks towards behind her bed, and took the foam out.

"Here ya go" She said, handing it to Zayn.

"Thanks" He smiles.

"How about you Niall?" She asks and I smirked.

"On the bed with you" I said, making her blush.

"Okay" She mumbles.

She got into the warm covers and left a space for me. I walked towards the left side of the bed and get into the covers with her. I immidiately wrapped my arms around her again. She's now as red as a
tomato bit she doesn't seem to mind.

"Good night Guys!" Zayn yawned.

"Night!" We both said.

"Goodnight Stelly"

"Goodnight Nially"

---------------
Michelle's POV

"Goodnight guys!" I say to Harry and Bella.

"Goodnight" They botj said in unison.

"Harry just to warn you that Bella still has nightmares...just please take care of her" I said.

"Sure! No problemo"

"Thanks"

We all greeted our last goodbyes and went back to my room. I turned on the lights, as we entered the room.

"I'll sleep on the small coutch!" Liam says.

"I'll be on the floor" Louis yawns. I took out the small foam, and grabbed an extra pillow and blanket.

"Thanks" Lou said, once I gave it to him.

"Wait, does Bell knows that Harry sleeps only in his boxers?" Liam suddenly asked.

"Of course she do" I said.

"Oh okay. Goodnight guys" He says.

"Night"

"Night Lou"

"Night Mich"
------------------
Bella's POV

We arrived at my room. I opened the door and turned on the lights then I heard Harry gasp.

"Oh my god" He said.

"Hehe" I sheepishly said.

My room was filled of Harry's posters from top to bottom. And I also have a life size cut out of him.

"Wow...you really sure can't get enough of me" He smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself" I said, blushing.

I pulled the duvets of my bed and fix it.

"Is it ok-" He started but I cut him off.

"Yeah it's okay for you to sleep in your boxers I know that Styles" I said and he laughs.

"Well turn around..or maybe you wanna see my beautiful body" He smirks.

"I've seen it a couple of times already" I said, my cheeks heating up.

"Of course you do" He winks.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I turn around and got into bed and left a space for Harry to sleep. He placed his folded clothes, on my dresser and switched the lights off. He then got into the covers with me.

"C'mere" He says and I got closer.

"You know what kid? I kinda really like you. Your awesome, brave, confident and strong. Your also a Sassy pants sometimes" He laughs and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Anyways, your cool kid" He says.

"Thanks" I said, turning red like Taylor Swift's lipstick.

"You know, I never realized Harry Styles would be beside me when I sleep" I chuckles and he grins.

"You really lile me do you?" He asked.

"Love.....but not the other way around. I'm too young for you" I said.

"I knew that" He chuckles.

"Well I'm gonna doze of any minute now" I yawned.

"Goodnight kiddo" He chuckles wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight Hazz" I smiled and rested my head on his bare chest.

"Meow!" Berry called

"Goodnight Berry!!" We laughed.

And everything went black.