Chapter 9 "Talk about the past"

Bella's POV

Okay, how am i going to answer this. I dont wanna talk about my parents actually. I dont want to remember the horrible accident.

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay you two stay here. Me and your dad will just buy something across the streets. Don't not talk to anyone, okay?" Mom warned.

"Okay" we both nod.

"Okay just sit on one the benches" dad smiled.

"Okay be safe"

"We will"

"Love you"

"We love you both too"

"We'll be back in a few minutes"

We both bod again, and watch them as they walk hand in hand across the streets. But suddenly, mom dropped something that made it scatter, on the floor.

In the corner of my eye, i could see a drunk driver speeding up in their direction. Stell notices, and we both run towards them.

"Mom! dad! get out! watch out for that car!" I warned.

They didn't hear.

"Mom! dad! go!"

They still didn't hear.

"Mom!! da-"

BOOM.

Then everything, stopped.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

I hadn't realise i was crying, until Harry's thumb swiped away my tears.

"I-I'm fine" I sniffled.

"I'm so sorry for asking that question i was just curious and i didn't know it was something touchy" He rambled, guilt evidence in his voice.

"No its fine. Why you wanna know?"

"Well yeah, but i see its something personal it's okay you don't need to tell me"

"Actually it's okay since your my Idol"

"You sure?"

"yep"

He stayed silence for a moment. He open his mouth to say something, but quickly closes it.

"Are-"

"Yes Harry i'm sure" I smiled at him.

"Okay" He smiled apologetically.

I told him what happened, the car crash, and how we survived everything. I don't really like to talk about the past but, it's Harry Styles for christ sake! Of course i'd do anytging for him since the past few years. And i still can believe that Harry is here. Harry fucking Styles is right infront of me, listening to my what happened from my past. He even gave me a quiz about him proudly, i perfected it. I'm so happy right now. I'm on the verge of happy tears thinking about it.

"I'm so sorry Bella. I shouldn't have asked" He said, guilt evidence in his voice.

"Harry i told you its okay" I weakly smiled.

"Wait, so its just you and your sister? Don't you have any gaurdian or other relatives?" he asked.

"Well, no actually mom and dad and they dont talk anymore. They had a fight about money and shit. And they also kind of well....dont treat us right.They abused us" I mumbled, looking down, tears gathered.

Suddenly, Harry held my chin and force me to look at him. Tears were streaming down my face, which i hate it by the way. He swiped a falling tear and cupped my face.

Holy. Shit. Harry Styles is holding my face!!!!!!! Half of me is hurt and other half is fan girling. Im weird.

"I'm so sorry you had to go throught that. Your a nice, beautiful, and a kind young girl. You dont deserve that" He said and it made me relax.

"Thank you" I smiled.

Wait, did Harry just called me beauitiful?!! Oh my God!!! Harry Styles called me beautiful!! Fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck.

"Uh...why are you shaking and smiling like that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked, now realizing that my legs and hands are shaking and my mouth in a large grin. I quickly stopped and started blushing...

"And now your red as a tomato" He laughs. That cute laugh that make me want die. I sinked in my seat, even more redder.

"Sorry...j-just o-on the verge of fan girling" I stuttered.

I can't hold much longer.

My heart is beating rapidly.

I'm gonna loose it.

I'm shaking like crazy.

I'm gonna...i'm gonna...i'm gonna....OH FOR FUCK SAKE!

"OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! IM TALKING TO MY MOST FAVORITE BAND MEMBER AND I'M MELTING!! HOLY SHIT!!!" I blurt out, hyperventilating.

"Okay, okay, slow down there" He laughs.

This is embarrassing...

"Sorry" I said sheepishly.

"It's okay" He smiled, dimples popping out and i poke one of them.

"I've always wanted to do that" I admitted. He chuckled.

"So if your a directioner..." he started and i nod.

"Would you like to meet the rest of the boys?"

My eyes grew wide and my jaw drops on the floor.

"R-r-really?? H-holy s-sh-shit!! Of course i want to!!" I screamed, recieving weird looks from other people.

"Oops sorry" I blushed.

"Then let's go!"