Chapter 32 "Off to L.A."

Louis' POV

We are all at the airport right now, with Berry inside a small cage. We are all pretty excited, since we're are off to LA first. The girls are jumping up and down, very excited.

It's quite hard to get out of the Limo, with fans surrounding you. But, we got used to it. Except for the girls of course. When the girls got out of the car, the fans was shocked. Some were nice, some..not so very.

"Boobear! Let's go!!" Michelle called, and I snapped my head towards them. They were already walking away.

"Shit! Wait for me!!" I called, and they laughed.

**
Harry's POV

We are all sitting at the airplane, waiting for other people to fill in so we could go. I was by the window seat, Bella on the middle and Zayn on the right. Niall was at the window seat I front of me, then Stella at the middle and Louis beside her. Liam and Michelle at the middle section.

The airplane is now full,and we are now moving. I noticed Bella was shifting on her seat, uncomfortably.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah" She lies.

"I know your lying, tell me" I said.

"I'm just...a bit..scared" She smiles, sheepishly.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid, your'e completely safe. Trust me" I said snaking my arms on her shoulders and rubbing circles on her shoulder. She calms down and nods.

"I trust you HAZZA!!" She grins, showing her set of teeth.

"Good" I chuckled.

The plane is now going faster and Bella clings on to my arm tightly, burying her face in it. She mumbled a 'fuck' and I chuckle. When the plane is now in the air, she finally lets go and sighed of relief.

"Phew" She says, and unexpectedly yawns.

"How about you sleep, it's going to be a long flight, love" I said, and she nods.

"Yeah like, DJ Malik over here" She laughs, pointing to a Zayn sleeping on her shoulder.

"Okay" I laughed and she rests her head on my shoulder. Before, I could say 'sleep well', she's already snoring. Wow..fast sleeper.

Well, I guess I should get some rest too, because this is gonna be a long flight.

**

"Hazza, wake up! We're here already" A soft voice said, and I moaned.

"Hazza, wake up" She chuckles. I flutter my open, to see Bella, smiling at me. I sat up straight, and stretched my arms out.

"Let's go wake up the others" She says.

"Well, how are you going to wake Zayn up?" I chuckle.

"Watch" She says before turning to Zayn.

"DJ Malik! Your hair is so messy!" She yelled, Zayn opened his eyes and started to fix his hair. I laughed and so did she.

"I think I'll just let you wake up the others" I grinned and she rolls her eyes. She stood in front of Louis, Stella and Niall, who are all asleep.

"Boobear! There's a carrot!! Stella there's a spider on your hair! and Irish Leprechaun it's raining food!!" She screams. They all shot up in their seats, Louis asking where the carrot is, Stella panicking and Niall is looking outside the window.

"There's no carrot" Louis furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nialler is there a spider on my hair? She panicked.

"No. There's no raining food!" He pouts.

"Guys she's just joking to wake you up" I laughed.

"Dammit" Louis and Stella mumbles in unison.

"Aww! Man!" Niall pouts.

"I'm gonna go wake Batman and DM" Louis says.

He stood up and walk to Michelle and Liam, who are snoring. He took a deep breath before yelling.

"LIAM!! SPOONS!!" Liam's now fully awake, panicking and looking around for any signs of spoons. All of us laughed at him, while he groans.

"Boobear! I'm gonna kill you!!" Liam whines.

"Thanks for waking me up! Because I just had the weirdest dream!" Michelle sighs in relief.

"Okay guys!! Get your asses up now, and start getting you luggages" Bella announced.

"YES MA'AM"