Chapter 21 "Movie night"

Stella's POV

"Okay guys! Let's go to our place!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" They all nod.

We all got in the car, with Bella's gifts. Liam started the car, and off we go. I still can't believe we get to go to their concert! This is the best day of my life! I never thought i would have a ticket. And the bestest part is that One Direction themselves are the one who gave them.

"I'm so happy right now" Bella mumbles, resting her head on Harry's shoulder.

"I forgot to tell you look stunning tonight" Harry says to her, making her blush.

"You look stunning too" She replies.

"Hey" Niall says to me.

"Hey" I replied.

"So how did you feel?" he asked.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Ya know, the tickets and back stage passes" He smiles.

"Niall don't you dare remind me of that" I muttered.

"Why?"

"You wouldn't want a broken ear drum from my screaming, don't you?" I said, and he just laughs.

"Hell no!" He chuckles.

"Good" I said.

"Your a sassy kid aren't you?" He smirked.

"I'm not sassy!" I protest.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say kiddo" He says.

"Hmph....judgemental" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing"

Minutes later, we arrived at our house. We all got out of the car and help Bella carry her gifts. I took out the key, and opened the door. From behind, i could here the boys whispering 'wow' and 'oohs'.

Wew..I never thought One Direction would come into our house.

"Wait, I'll just place this upstairs" Bella says, struggling to hold the gift bags.

"I'll help you kiddo" Harry says, grabbing to other bags as they went upstairs.

"Umm can you show me to the bathroom so I could change" Zayn asks, since he was still wet and glaring at Liam who is trying not to laugh.

"Mich can you please show Zayn the bathroom" I asked her and she nod.

"Sure" She says, and Zayn followed her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked the three.

"Sure" Louis says.

"Okay" Niall agrees, and Liam nods.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Horror!" Louis shouted.

"Conjuring!" Niall exclaims.

"Oh god..." I mumbled.

"Aww!! Is little Stelly scared" Louis says like a baby.

"A lot.." I muttered.

"Its okay were here! Don't be scared!" Liam says.

"Okay...but don't blame me and Bella if you can't hear in the morning" I warned and they chuckled.

"Okay Ms. Sassy pants"Niall laughs.

"Okay you have to stop calling me that" I groaned.

"I don't wanna" He says.

"Whatever"

We went into the living room, and they all plopped down on the couch while I searched for the CD. Once i found it, I then inserted it on the CD player. The movie started, and I paused it. They looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Why'd you stopped it?" Louis pouts.

"To wait for the others you boob!" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry! I didn't know!" He exclaims, pouting.

I went into the kitchen to get some food. I walked to the cabinet and grabbed bags of chips and went to the fridge to grabbed the cans of coke. I walked back into the living room to see Zayn and three of them on their phones, while Mich is at the other couch, also on her phone. I placed the food on the coffee table, and took out my phone and joined them. After 4 minutes, Bella and Harry walks into the room.

"Hey what's all this for?" Bella asks.

"Movie night" I said, and she nods.

They both sat on the couch, while Niall decided to sit with me on the floor. He patted his lap, signaling for me to sit on. I blushed and oblige. He then wrapped his arms around me, making me blush more.

"Aww!! Stelly is blushing!" Bella smirks.

"Shut up curly" I says.

"What did i do?" Harry asked confused.

"No! Not you dipshit!" I laughed.

"Okay sorry" He says, raising his arms in mock defense. I press the play button on the remote to start the movie.

Even though how much I love horror movies, I never finished watching it because i'm too scared. Even if i just watched half of the movie, I couldn't even go to the fucking bathroom by myself. Same as Bella..we always go with each other when we pee. Its funny though. The movie started and Bella muttered something...

"Fucking hell...not this again"