Chapter 47 "I finally got out of my room"

Stella's POV

Its been 2 weeks, and Bella has not awoken from her sleep yet. I'm here alone in the room. I locked myself in here for 8 days. No eating, no happiness, just sadness. Niall tried to talk to me but, I just ignore him. I feel guilty though..but what is the point of making me happy? My sister is in a coma..my only source of happiness. There was a knock on the door.

"Stella? It's me Zayn" Zayn said. I kept quiet.

"You know, you can't stay in here forever. You can just visit her everyday..I know your'e worried...All of us are, but we all are sure Bella will wake up soon. I know you probably wont even get out of this room, but I just wanted to ask if you want to come and see Perrie?" He asked. I stay silent for a moment. Maybe he's right..I can't stay in here forever. I'll just visit her every single day, and pray that she will wake up.

"Okay" I said, opening the door. He was shocked at first, but then smiled.

"I'm glad you finally got out of your shell..now it's Harry's turn" He sighed. Wait, Harry locked himself in his room too?

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"After you locked yourself in the room, Harry kind of broke down, and locked himself in his room too" He explained and I sigh. At least i'm not the only one in depress mode.

We went downstairs to see Michelle and Liam talking, Niall eating in the kitchen and Louis sitting on the floor, looking at some picture in his hand. I head straight the kitchen, and Niall's eyes widen when he saw me.

"You finally got out?" He said, shocked.

"Yeah" I smiled, and so did he.

"What's wrong with boo bear over there?" I asked, pointing at Louis.

"He misses his best friend" He sighed.

"Who?"

"Bella"

"Oh" Then the conversation stopped right there. I grab a breakfast bar, and went to sit beside Louis.

"Hey boo" I said.

No reply.

"Um..how are you?"

No reply.

I sighed and stood up, and went upstairs. I open the door, and plopped on the bed. Minutes later, Louis came in. I just stared at him, while he sat down beside me.

"Sorry for ignoring you" He said.

"Its okay" I replied.

"I miss my bestie" He pouts.

"Me too" I pout back. We stayed silent for a moment, and I decided to break it.

"So what time are we meeting Perrie?" I asked.

"About an hour" He said.

"Well, I better get ready" I said, standing up, and walk towards my closet.

"Yeah me too" He smiled, and walked out of the room. I went straight in the bathroom, and turn on the shower. After that, I throw on a floral sun dress, and brown boots. I put my hair on a high ponytail, and applied a bit of lip gloss.

"I am ready!" I yelled, running downstairs, only to see Niall and Zayn.

"Oh great" Niall smiled.