Chapter 7 "meeting the one and only Harry Styles"

Bella's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds singing. Streaks of sunlight filled my room. I looked at the time, to see it was 7:08 am. I smiled, and stretched my legs and arms out.

I got out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom, to rinse my face. I went downstairs, and saw that Stella was already up.

"Morning" I greeted, with a smile.

"Morning" She replied, returning a smile.

"Morning guys!!" Michelle came into the living room.

"Morning!" We both replied.

"How about we go for a walk since its still early in the morning" Stell suggested.

"Sounds great!"

------------

"I love the mornings, but i don't get it why am i so grumpy and say i hate them if somebody wakes me up" I thought out loud.

"I know right" Stella agrees.

"Same" Chelle says, looking a bit hurt? I don't know.

"What do ya guys wanna do?" I asked.

"I dont know actually."

"How about we go to the beach? Remember that i promised we would go there." I said, and they both smile.

"Then let's go!!" Michelle yelled and we both just laughed.

This is gonna be fun.

-----------

"DUDE!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!" I laughed, while they continue to splash me with water.

"Hahaha!! Okay okay!" They laughed at me, as i tried to breathe.

I stared at them with a straight face.

"Not cool dudes, not cool."

"Soorrryy!!"

"Ugh fine. You are lucky because i love you"

"aww!! That's so sweet!!"

"yeah yeah"

We sat on the sand for 20 minutes. My throat is a little dry. I feel thirsty. I stood up from my spot and turn to them.

"Im just gonna buy a drink" I said.

"okay"

I walked towards the store, only in my bikini and hat. It feels weird to be honest. As i was about to walk inside, somebody also walked inside, and we bumped each
other making me trip. I thought i was gonna land on my butt, but i was being held by two big hands with a familiar mermaid tattoo.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!! I didnt mean it! Im so very sorry" He said, his familiar low and raspy voice filled with worry and guilt.
How come his voice and hands are familiar?.....

"Its okay actually. Its no big deal" I assured him.

I looked up, and suddenly i have the feeling i know this guy. I can't put my finger on it, since he's wearing a hat and Ray Bans.

Since i was so stupid and curious, i slowly took his shades, and i gasped, my eyes widened and jaw dropping.

"Y-y-you-your'e H-h-h-ha-harry S-styles" I stuttered, tears were already going to spill. Oh my god its HARRY STYLES!!! I've been wanting to meet him the past few years since the x factor. Now that he is here, i am full of tears of joy, happiness, miracles. I cant believe this is actually happening. This isn't a dream anymore.

"Yes. yes i am" He smiled, and those dimples i always loved.

"Oh my god" I said breathlessly, and i hugged him. Yes, i hugged him. He is my favorite band member for christ sake and now he's here!!

"Woah, woah calm down there" He chuckled making me cry and smile.

I pulled out of the hug, tears were streaming. He notices and suddenly frowns.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned and worried.

I shake my head 'no' and smiled at him.

"Im sorry its just that in the past few years since the x factor, i saw you sing and i just grew more interest in you. Your voice is so beautiful, and i coudn't stop listening to it. Then One Direction has been created. And in that day, i made it official to become a directioner. You were my favorite Harry. I always look at your photos, baby pics, everything that has you in it. I even kinda stalked you" I chuckled and he laughed.

"I wanted to know everything about you. So i searched about you and your life. I bought 68 posters of you. I wrote your name in every book in school. I loved your curly hair, green emerald eyes, and my favorite, your sweet dimples. And that, you were my celebrity crush. I wanted so badly to meet you but i can't because i-i-i couldn't afford a ticket. Thinking about it, i would always cry. Because i thought that i would never see my most favorite band member in the world. But now that his here, standing right in front me, i was so happy and i just wanted to cry. I cry tears of joy because this was the first thing that was in my bucket list. Harry i am your biggest fan and you dont know how you made me the happiest girl in the whole wide world. And i am thankful God gave the earth a Harry Styles" I sobbed. Not sadly , but Happily.

"Well your dream finally came true. Im here now." He says grinning.

"I know"

"You make me feels so uniqe. Thank you for that wonderful speech of me. I promise you that we will be great friends" He said, wrapping his muscular arms around me, while i just cried. Then i whispered....

"My dream finally came true"

"And it will never end"
----------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT AND SHITTY CHAPTER.

ITS FUCKIN HARD TO WRITE A FUCKING STORY IF YOUR STILL 13 AND A BEGGINER..SO GUYS BARE WITH ME!! PLEASE!

AND FOR THOSE WHO HATED THIS BOOK MIGHT AS WELL STOP READING IT NOW, DELETE THIS FROM YOUR LIBRARY, THAN SAYING SHITTY COMMENTS! IF YOU HATED IT SO MUCH AND COMMENT RUDE THINGS WELL SORRY! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, MIGHT AS WELL SHUT YOUR FUCKING ASS THAN GIVE ME YOUR BULLSHIT!!