Chapter 45 "She did it again"

Harry's POV

I stared at her, as she closed her eyes, and fell to the ground. I gasped, and knelt beside her.

"Bella?" I said, shaking her.

No answer.

"Bella!! No! Bella wake up please!" I screamed.

Still no answer.

N-no! Not again! This cant be happening! Oh god...please Bella don't leave me! The boys ran kneeling beside me, while the lady called the paramedics.

"Bella! Wake up!" Louis screeched. Tears brimming in our eyes, as we watch her lifeless body..how could they do this to such a young girl? She's already broken, and they made her broke more..

"The ambulance will be here in five minutes!!" The lady panicked.

"Stay with me Bella please! N-niall please call Stella!" I cried, tears were now running down my face.

I-I can't lose her! I just can't..she meant like a baby sister to me! I loved her so much, I can't let her go...

"Please Bella d-don't leave me!" I sobbed, and hugged her body tighter to me. I kissed her forehead, and held her in my arms, as I continue to sob. This is all their fault! If it wasn't for their insults, none of this would've happened!

"See what you did! Now do you realize what you've done! Look at what you did to her! All of you caused this! You did this to her! You fucking did this to her!!" I shouted, and sobbed. I buried my face onto her neck and just cry..

"Bella, p-please don't leave us! Please! We love you so much!" Louis cried, holding her hand and squeezing it. Louis, liked Bella the first time we met her. They're mostly close..let's just say they're best friends.

"What happened?!" I heard a gasp from behind. I turned around to see Stella standing there, with wide eyes and her hand on her mouth. She sprinted over at us, and fell beside Bella's body.

"N-no! No! Please Bella!! No! Your all I have! Don't die on us! I love you so much!! Please!" She screamed, sobbing and hugging Bella close to her. Finally, the paramedics barged in, and I carried her body outside. She wasn't that heavy at all. Once we got out, the fans gasped, at what they saw. One of the paramedics, took out the stretcher and I gently placed Bella on it.

"Please could I come with her?" I begged, tears running down my face.

"Im sorry sir, but only family members could" The man said to me, sympathetically.

"Please! Let me go with her!" I exclaimed.

"Im sorry sir but you can't" he sadly shook his head. Stella came beside me and held my hand.

"It's okay Harry, you and the boys and Michelle just take the car...i'll go with Bella. Besides, she's my little sister" Stella sniffled, and I just nod and walk towards the boys. I watched as she went inside the car, and they drove off to the hospital.

That's when I finally broke.

I fell on my knees, and covered my face in hands, and sobbed.

"Ssh it's okay Harry..she's will be okay I promise" Zayn comforted.

"No it's not okay! She could d-die! What if she can't make it?!" I yelled, and Zayn shut his mouth.

"She'll make it! Don't think negative! The important thing right now is Bella, being able to live! Don't think negative stuff like she could die, because that shit is not helping the situation at all!" Louis yelled. Wow...I never knew Louis could be that serious..

"O-okay, sorry" I mumbled.

"No, it's okay it's not your fault" He sniffled. Suddenly, we were crowded by the paparazzi.

Do they not know that we're in a panic situation right now?!

"Harry why did Bella do that?"

"Harry is Bella self-harming?

"Why does she does that?"

Okay that's it. I was about to tell them to fuck off, when Niall beat me to it.

"She does that because of all the people who insults her! You don't care about what happened! None of you does! You only ask us these mother fucking questions to have a story! You don't care if Bella will live or die! So if you never really cared, might as well back the fuck off, and get the hell away from us!" Niall growled, and they went silent. I stood up from the ground and dusted my pants.

"Come on guys" Liam muttered. We all nod, and got inside the car. I wiped away my tears, as we head towards the same hospital Bella was taken to before. When we arrived, we all rushed to the front desk.

"Um, can we see Bella Anne Carter please?" I panted, as lots of people stare at us. But I don't give a damn about them.

"Sorry, are you guys One Direction?" She politely asked, and we all nod. "Sorry but, she's in surgery right now. She is in bad condition..and there is a possibility she could die"

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. I am now shaking with fear...what if she's not going to make it? I'll never be the same again...she makes me happy when i'm sad..she like the sun in my darkest moments..she meant everything to me. She's a really great kid, and I don't want to lose her.

"When she sliced her wrist, she sliced to deep, it hit a vein. The vein is really damaged, and the only way to save her life is surgery. If the surgery succeeds, she'll live...but if not, she'll die" The lady explained, and I just nod.

"O-okay, t-thanks" I said, my voice hoarse. We all sat down the plastic chairs, worrying about Bella. Suddenly, Stella came in sobbing.

"Its okay Stella...she'll be okay, she's a strong girl" Niall cooed, getting up, and hugging Stella.

"I-I just don't get, why people are just so cruel" She cried onto Niall's shirt.

"Me neither" I sighed.