Tearful Reunion.

**Dropping the POVs since it gave me massive writer's block.

Kirito and Sachi decided to prepare for the Boss Raid starting a week from now, and Asuna went to hunt for Alice. It had been more than half a year since her and Kirito saw each other, and both of them are still hurting being apart.

"I can't wait to meet Alice! What is she like?" Sachi asked the black headed boy while eating the usual breakfast.

"The greatest woman alive basically sums it up. Honestly, if I hadn't left her that day..." He replied.

Sachi had always questioned Kirito about his time away from Alice, and felt hurt when he told her the reason why.

"I understand how you must feel Kirito, but I think it was wrong to leave." Sachi touched his hand with remorse in her face.

"Your right." Kirito said while eating. "At first I thought it would be for the best since I did not want her to be hounded just for staying with me, but now I see it was a mistake because even though I may be too young to understand it, im in love with her." He added.

Kirito noticed the large blush and awe written on Sachi's face before feeling madly flushed himself. He always wondered why things turned out that way, and couldn't wait to meet her again.

After breakfast, Sachi took Kirito down to the shopping area and asked if she could upgrade her gear since she had the money and was also going to be on the frontlines for the first time.

"You must really be happy right now aren't you Sachi?" The boy asked her.

Sachi had always been happy Kirito was there despite her guild's downfall. "You bet I am." She happily said.

Kirito couldn't believe that he had trained her into a rather impressive warrior, and he promised to get her out of this game at all cost.

After spending what little time they had, they went for their daily grinding to get much stronger, and Sachi was already at the level of most frontliners. Including him and Asuna being the strongest two aside from Heathcliff, Alice herself is also up there and Sachi is not far behind. Even Klein and Agil were pretty top tiered, so Sachi had come a long way in just a couple of months.

"What would you like to do now Sachi?" Kirito asked while walking.

Sachi thought for a bit. "Would you tell me what is was like being a Beta Tester?" She looked at him with slight worry over the subject. "Eh- I mean-"

"Sure." He chuckled and took a seat on the ground to which she did the same. "Being a Beta Tester was really fun in my opinion. Clearing the floors and seeking thrilling adventures, even now in this death game I still get quite the enjoyment at times." He added.

"I see..." She looked to him. "Kirito? Thank you for everything you have done for me." She teared up around the eyes.

"Sure." He replied and let her lay on his shoulder before heading back to town.

Asuna and Alice however were fighting a mini boss elsewhere.

"Wow! You just got back and this what we deal with?" Alice shouted while parrying the attack. "Switch!"

After switching with her, Asuna looked back while giving the monster quick jabs. "Don't start with me, you're the one who wanted to prove yourself to Kirito!" She replied hastily.

"Why you-" Alice switched out and destroyed the boss with a large vertical slash. "Don't bring him up right now!" She shouted back to Asuna.

After the battle, they rested before going at it with lame insults before laughing it off.