The Real World Part Two; Alfheim Online

One week went by as Kazuto and Alice began visiting Asuna on a regular basis. Her mother was skeptical, but her father accepted the two for giving his daughter hope and kindness through it all. One day however, Alice got to meet Suguha for the first time, and Kazuto did not plan for all the awkwardness that followed.

"Sugu, this is Alice Zuberg from SAO." Kazuto invites Alice into the house.

"Um... Hello Alice. Nice to meet you!" Sugu forced her smile while greeting a cheery Alice.

"Awww! You're adorable! Nice to meet you to Suguha." Alice replied, to which Sugu slightly blushed.

"T-T-Thank you!" Sugu forced. Kazuto knew she was trying too hard to strike a conversation with Alice, but chose to brush it off as shyness.

"You got a nice home Kazuto." Alice commented while taking in the scenery.

"Thanks. My room is upstairs next to Sugu's. This is our kitchen, living room, and training dojo." Kazuto added.

"Fascinating." Alice gazed in awe.

Sugu sucked up her pride and showed Alice around the house. After dinner, Alice joined Kazuto in his room, with Suguha listening in quietly.

"Nice room." Alice stated.

"Thank you." Kazuto replied.

"I can't believe Asuna hasn't awakened yet." Alice added with worry.

"Me to. She was our everything." Kazuto finished.

"More like a sister since we never had problems, and she was the first friend I ever made since your departure after the Beater incident." Alice replied. Kazuto took her hand in his, knowing she was still worried about Asuna.

"Alice... I have faith she will awaken, and we will all greet her together. She was your friend, but she was also my sister as well. She helped me so much and stuck by me through it all, and we were ten times lucky to have her in our lives. She will wake up! I know it!" Kazuto assured her.

"You're still so amazing Kazuto. More amazing than I will ever be." Alice looked away until Kazuto brushed her hair away.

"Deny yourself all you want, but to me you're still my goddess... My Integrity Knight. It is because of you that I am as amazing as I am." Kazuto stated, to which Alice began to blush.

"You're goddess?" Alice questioned.

"My everything." Kazuto added.

Alice felt her heart sink and locked eyes with Kazuto. After what seemed like eternity, the moon shone brightly through the window as Kazuto and Alice locked lips for the first time, which sent sparks throughout their bodies. Unfortunately, Sugu got a peek of this, and began to cry to her room.

"Kazuto... the kiss it-"

"It felt different than in the game. It felt right..." He finished her sentence.

"Yeah..." She replied in awe.

Both Alice and Kazuto felt a jolt. Obviously their feelings slowly returned, but they still felt far away from each other deep down. Before long however, Alice begun to remember her accident and started tensing up. Kazuto sensed this and tried to calm her down, but she backed away in fear.

"Sorry I... I can't." Alice told Kazuto as she held her arms out to keep him away.

"It was your accident right?" Kazuto questioned.

"I guess it's obvious." Alice frowned, knowing she is pushing the only one who truly loved her away.

"No it's my fault. I guess I rushed into things." Kazuto looked away.