Dawn of the Final Battle

Alice began her descent as she finally made it to Alne, the capital city which holds the World Tree. Captivated by the landscape and surroundings, she decided to explore a bit while awaiting her prince and little sister. Upon arriving at a local pub however, she recieved news of a massive Salamander army making their move near the mountains not far from the capital. Wanting to help, she decided to hold off as something told her that her prince would be there and that he could handle himself, so she just prayed and went to grab a drink.

"Man, I really hope big sis is okay." Alice thought as she sipped her drink. (At this point, Asuna just now entered the room full of guardians in case you're wondering).

"Daddy! I count sixty players up ahead!" Yui called as Kirito and Leafa spotted the group.

"It's massive." Kirito mentioned.

"I'm picking up several more players near the mountain!" Yui added.

"Must be where the meeting is held, we're not going to make it!" Leafa called.

"Oh yes we are!" Kirito blitzed towards the group.

As Sylph leader; Sakuya and Cait Sith leader; Alicia got ready for the meeting, they noticed that a swarm of Salamanders have come in full force. Hearing the questions that their escorts asked themselves, they too wondered what was going on. However, as soon as the Salamanders prepared for their attack, a massive flash of dust collided with the ground and made a huge impact. As the smoke cleared up, Kirito appeared and started staring down the red army.

"Salamanders! Stand down!" He shouted, confusing everyone. "Let me speak with your commander!" He added, as a more muscular featured man came forward.

"What the hell is a Spriggan like you doing here?" The man called with a sinister smirk. "Let me know before I kill you harshly." The man threatened.

"My name is Kirito, and I am an ambassador of the Spriggin-Undine Alliance. If you even think about ruining this meeting, then all of our races will come together and we will take the fight straight to the Salamanders!" Kirito fired back.

"Hm! Considering you got crapping gear and the way you act, you can't be anyone's ambassador. However, if you can survive 30 seconds against me, then I will believe you are who you say." The man offered.

"Very well then, let's have ourselves a fun fight." Kirito smirked, drawing his sword.

As soon as their battle began, Kirito went to block the man whom was revealed by Sakuya to be Eugene, the supposed 'strongest' swordsman in the game, and got send flying into a mountain after his sword went transparent. Kirito then charged forward and locked blades.

"This isn't good." Sakuya told Leafa who was watching in worry.

"What do you mean?" Leafa asked, turning to her.

"That Spriggan is beginning to lose his footing. I'm afraid he won't survive this fight." Alicia added.

As they all looked on, it was obvious that Kirito was getting hurt and pushed back, but still kept trying to fight on. After utilizing a smoke spell, Leafa noticed her sword being removed from her hip and jumped. Looking around, Kirito was gone.

"M-maybe he ran away?" A Cait Sith soldier asked.

"No he didn't!" Leafa shouted, thinking back to Kirito's words about party members. "Kirito would never abandon us." She prayed.

Just then, they all look up to see Kirito dashing towards Eugene, and just as Eugene blocked the first strike, Kirito then blocked with Leafa's sword. Finally the dual-wielder was back and he kept constantly slashing Eugene to bits before finishing him off with a rage filled slash down the middle. After Eugene fell, Kirito got a big applause as Leafa was stunned to see her brother in such a light that the smiled wildly.