The Big Day

Floor 61: Selmburg

"Can you believe our wedding is in three days?" Alice excitedly asked Kirito as he stared off in space.

"I know. Too be honest I am highly nervous." He replies to which she notices his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"Nothing really. Just wondering if this was right." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"In the end this is all a game. No matter how much we want it to be it is still fake love." He told her to which tears ran around her eyes.

"Damn it all." Kirito mumbled in hatred to himself that he hugged her.

"Sorry..." He whispered.

"You said you would love me in reality as well right?" She wondered.

"Yes, but is it possible? Will the real world accept us?" He asked.

"I-" Kirito cut her off with a kiss and wiped her tears.

"Let's save it for later. Because what we have right now is real, and I cannot wait to take you as my bride." Kirito flushed along with Alice.

"Sure." She finished.

Flashback;

"Huh? What is it Kirito?" Alice wondered as she followed him outside the town.

The morning after Kirito decided, he brought Alice out on a date that lasted all night until they reached a lit up fountain around midnight.

"Alice? When I left as a Beater I had many regrets, one of which is not staying by you. You are nothing more than my flower and princess, and I wish to treasure you forever." Kirito started blushing.

"That is why I need to say this now. I never believed or even cared for love. In fact you were never my crush at all." He said as they stared at each other.

"Kirito? What are you saying?" Alice asked in shock.

"I'm saying you're the first girl I loved and the only person to stick by my side despite everything. I thought deep down I was going to lose you to someone else, and it angered me." He stated as he took her hand.

"Alice. Like I said I want to treasure you. You are my princess, my queen, hell even my other half."

He got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket.

"Alice my beautiful Integrity Knight? Will you marry me?" Kirito showed off a red diamond that he had forged her.

Alice shot out tears and kissed Kirito hardcore until they both fell.

"Of course I will!" She told him as he slipped on the ring.

Flashback Over;

Shortly after the proposal, everyone found out and despite their jealousy, congratulated the young couple. Asuna immediately became wedding planner and they decided to get married in a few weeks.