Days Gone By.

Floor 11: Taft

The day of the Boss Raid begins as Kirito, Alice, Asuna, and Sachi all head out towards the location. According to the info, this Boss is called the Storm Griffin, and it is quite tactical with it's movements.

After clearing several rooms and pathways, they reached the door to the Boss and thought up a plan of attack.

"We need to pay attention to the wings if it can fly." Asuna suggested, to which the others took note of.

Kirito looked to Sachi and Alice with worry. "Are you two ready for this?" He asked them.

"Of course." Sachi responded.

"Together forever right?" Alice added.

"But of course." Kirito replied as he looked to Asuna who nodded.

"Okay! Let's hit it with all we got!" She shouted as they charged in, triggering a large flying griffin.

The Boss went straight for Alice immediately upon summoning. However Alice used her broken sword strength to parry it and damage it at the same time. As she called switch, Asuna came from above with her quick jabs, and Sachi did a duel attack with Kirito.

The Boss then got more aggressive and managed to tail whip Sachi across the floor and gets a good bite into Kirito's arm.

"Damn it!" Kirito shouted as he cut the monster's eye and drunk a health potion.

"Switch!" Asuna called, to which Alice did a horizontal slash followed by Sachi's piercing strike skill.

The Boss then let out a massive attack that sent all the players flying hard, causing them all to dip to the red zone. "Looks like we need to step it up to!" Sachi added.

The Monster then unleashed many Storm Griffins to fight, so Asuna and Sachi took care of them.

"Alice me and you!" Kirito shouted as they ran side by side and floored the Boss with quick parrys and heavy strikes.

The Boss then got insanely mad and started running wild, destroying everything in it's path and trying to kill Alice first because of her broken sword strength.

After several minutes, Asuna gets stabbed multiple times and Sachi gets slashed in her defense. Kirito, who lost all of his guild already except Sachi, left Alice the Boss as he cleared all the enemies around them. "I won't let you touch them!" He adds while rapidly cutting them down violently.

Alice held off until she got the right side of her face completely slashed by the claws, and Kirito then had to save her by using a four hit combo.

"Watch out Kirito!" Sachi took a lethal blow to shield Kirito from an on coming attack. Alice and Asuna held it off as Kirito started healing Sachi.

"Just hold on." Kirito added.

This Boss was becoming a handful too quick and Kirito couldn't take it anymore.

"Asuna! Me and you!" He shouted towards her as she fended an attack.

"You got it! Alice?"